-13-

Olivia Green

"Did you mean all that..?"

He stood quickly, placing his guitar down on the floor. 

"Yeah.. I did.."

I nod slowly, trying to take in everything I just heard..

"Can I explain something to you, Olivia?"

I nod.

"I fucked up and I know it.. but in three weeks, I haven't slept with, kissed, or even spoke to another girl. I haven't stopped thinking about you.. I haven't drank anything. I'm done drinking, no beer or whiskey or shots.. I've been doing a lot of thinking since I lost you.. and I wrote this song.."

He takes a slow, shaky breath.

"I-I love you, Olivia Green.. and I don't deserve you."

I just stare at him.

"The nights you slept here, after you'd fallen asleep, I hummed and just admired you.. I guess that might sound creepy but you're just such an angel.."

"A-and every time you smile, even when you weren't looking, I just couldn't tear my eyes away from you"

"And I don't deserve to have you because of what I did.. because of what I've done and said.. but I can't help but miss you and wish I could hold you in my arms again.."

"I miss you, Niall.. But I don't trust you"

"You don't have to, Olivia.."

We stay silent then I whisper "The song.."

and he just says "It's just called 'Olivia'...It's just about my love for you."

I smile a little and shut my eyes. I drop my head and sigh. I know he stepped closer to me but I don't wanna look back up. I feel his fingers lift my chin and I shake beneath his touch. 

"Olivia Green.. what I'd give to kiss you right now-" 

"Kiss me. Pl-please, Niall.. I miss you so much"

The words slipped from my mouth faster than I'd ever thought and there was no going back.. not that I wanted to.. Because just as his lips fell upon mine, I felt like everything I'd lost just came back to me in the blink of an eye.. and I felt complete again.. Like I wasn't missing something anymore..

When we separated I whispered "You've gotta make things right with the guys.." and he whispers "Let me have this moment first." I nod, our noses brush against each other, then our lips reconnect in very slow but passionate kisses.. 

~~~~~~~

We texted all the guys, asking if they'd come over, and soon they started to show up, one by one, to the house..

When we were all there, we sat around the living room..

I was already okay with all of them.. but Niall.. 

and Louis and Harry still won't look at each other.. which, I guess, is understandable..

"Okay.. so.. everyone-" Liam suddenly started laughing. Literally all of us just kinda watched as he started laughing harder.. and his laugh had us laughing until we were all tearing up and wheezing. We calmed down and Liam said "This seems like a damn 'AA' meeting.. Should we say our name and greet each other or something?" I laugh again then say "Actually, yeah, to lighten the mood, we should.. Who wants to go first? Be brave. This is a safe space"