-22-

Olivia Green

(this is a few days after she told Niall she is pregnant)

I changed into a long sleeved white shirt and a pair of blue jeans..

A bit boring.. I know.. But I've puked twice this morning, meaning I've ran from a room to the bathroom twice, meaning I've brushed my teeth twice this morning, meaning I've had to fix my lip stick twice, and I've had to change my top once.. yes there was throw up on my top.. shut the fuck up.

I slip into a pair of converses and Niall walks into the room. He's wearing dark blue shirt, jeans, and a brown belt that matched his brown boots.

 He's wearing dark blue shirt, jeans, and a brown belt that matched his brown boots

"You ready to go, my love?" I nodded and got up. He smiled and put his hands on the sides of my stomach. I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly what he was about to do since he'd done it every morning, mid-day, and night since he found out..

He kissed my forehead, my nose, pecked my lips, then leaned down and kissed my stomach. Then he stood straight and said "I love both of you" 

It still made me giggle every damn time..

"We love you too"

He took my hand, lacing our fingers, then we went and got in the elevator. On the way down, I leaned against his side and he smiled at me.. Finally, we reached the ground floor and went out to his car. He'd started parking a lot closer to the door, even though I could actually walk just fine..

Also, just to clear this up a bit, I've been here about a month and a half, I think.. Niall and I had sex the first time the night I came here.

Did he use a condom? No.

So I'm gonna assume that is when I got pregnant.. so if my calculations are correct, I should be almost two months pregnant? Yeah. that sounds about right..

We get in the car and he turns on the radio but keeps it quiet. He drives with one hand on the wheel and one hand on my thigh until we reach the doctors office.. Yeah.. I've got an appointment today.. Great, right?

This is that first 'oh I'm pregnant!' appointment where they just show you a pea-sized dot on a screen, say 'yup you're pregnant' and let you leave.

Fun Fun.

Definitely.

Haha.

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed off about going to this one because I know it's pointless.

Anyways, we get out and go in. I sit, pouting in a random chair I found, and Niall goes to the front desk and talks to the male nurse behind the counter for a few minutes before turning and saying my name. I roll my eyes but get up.. When I get over to him, the male nurse that I know figured out was named Francis by his name tag, said "Hey, ma'am. How're you feeling?" "Just peachy" He smiles, obviously not hearing my sarcasm, then he says "Well, that's just great, isn't it? Well, anyways, the room you need to go to is the third on the left. and take this paperwork. The doctor will be with you soon"

I take the clipboard and walk, ahead of Niall, to the room I was told to go to. Once Niall and I are both in, we shut the door and I grumble about the paperwork. I literally feel Niall looking at me so I look up and we lock eyes. "Look. Away. Now." He grins wider and says "I fucking love you, ya know" 

I roll my eyes but a prominent blush takes over my cheeks. I look back down at the paper work and mumble "love you too, Horan"

And he suddenly says "Olivia.. Horan.. hmm." 

My eyes snap up to meet his but he's already done looked away.. I don't even think he realized he said that out loud.. I think he was just thinking to himself!! 

AHH

Suddenly the doctor comes in and, in a way too cheery voice, says "How're we doing today, happy parents?!" I glare at him and don't respond but Niall, in a happy tone, says "We're just peachy, thanks doc!" 

Oh my fucking god, this boy is gonna be the death of me..

Doesn't use a damn condom. Gets me pregnant. Uses 'just peachy' in a non-sarcastic way. Screw him. Screw this! I wanna go home!

"How about you, momma? How're you feeling?"

I ignore him completely and look up at Niall, who is looking at me with an amused smirk and raised eyebrows. I hold out the clipboard and mumble "you're the dad.. why aren't you helping me with the paper work?" He chuckles and takes it, starting to fill out whatever I didn't, then the doctor says "So he is the father? Okay.. and we're sure? No offense, just have to ask"

I looked up and said "Well thanks for asking but he's the first, only, and last guy I'll ever sleep with" I just lied.. but it's fine.. Niall mumbled a quick "Thanks babe" as he continued to scribble on the paper and the doctor said "Oh.. okay then.. well, if you're sure-"

I scoffed and Niall gently thumped me on the leg. I glared at him aswell then the doctor said "I'm gonna need you to lay on your back and pull your shirt up, exposing your tum-tum"

Did he actually just say tum-tum?

I rolled my eyes and laid down. I tugged my shirt up and he hummed some annoying ass song as he readied some gel and a little wand-looking thing.

"So, this is gonna be cold.." then he rubs on some gel and I grumble something about him looking like Santa Clause mixed with a house elf under my breath.. He puts the little wand thing on my stomach, on the gel, and he starts smearing it around.

Finally, he turns the big screen to me and Niall and says "This.. is your magnificent baby"

Niall and I both stare at the small orange sized blob in my stomach and I hear Niall giggle. I look over and ask "What's funny, Ni?" and he responds with "We should call the baby blobby right now.. ya know, since we don't know the gender or anything.." 

We both laugh a little and decide on calling our child Blobby for now..

When we were all done at the doctor's, I was sooo fucking relieved..

"Niall, that doctor was a douchebag"

He gives me a confused look and says "No he wasn't.. he was very kind"

"Too kind" I correct.

"Whatever, Olive.. Wanna go get McDonald's?"