-8-

Olivia Green

When I got home yesterday night, I somehow made it out wearing Niall's favorite hoodie.. and I'm not really sure he knows I have it. 

(This is what it looks like on him>>)

Louis is the one who gave me a ride home

Louis is the one who gave me a ride home.. and he had many questions. Like, first off, if Niall and I slept together and when I answered no and told him what actually happened, he told me that was quite sweet and he's honestly never seen his friend so hung up on a girl and he thinks this will work out nicely.. He asked exactly how I felt about the blonde.. and I told him I was worried, because his past, but I can't deny that I have feelings for him. And I told him I was going on a proper date. 

When we reached the college, I asked Louis to come in with me and help me pick an outfit for the date tomorrow.. and he very happily agreed.

When we got to my room, he went through all my clothes and took about 25 minutes until he handed me a button down shirt, red top, and a pair of blue jeans.. and then he instructed me to leave my hair down and wavy, do mascara and clear lip gloss as my make up, to leave the button down open, and to wear my converses. 

I thanked him several times then he kissed my cheek and left, claiming he missed Harry too much and had to get back quickly..

I undressed and sat on my bed. I grabbed Niall's hoodie and smelled it.. Oh my god, it's such a lovely smell.. Warm tea, a bit of pine cologne, and spring. Not like, flowers, but just warm and fresh. Somewhat like a beach or the water.. 

I take my top off and my bra then throw the hoodie on.. It's long enough I don't need to put shorts on so I just crawl into my bed wearing underwear and the hoodie. I play on my phone for a bit then fall asleep..

When I wake up I just put on a bra and some jeans but left the hoodie on. I slipped on converses then brushed my hair before grabbing my sketchbook and hurrying to the art room.. When I reach the class, I take my usual seat by the window that has just enough sunlight to let me see my paper quite nicely and it warms me up. Suddenly two hands cover my eyes from behind me and I hear "Guess who?!" Joshua!! I take his hands off my face and turn to hug him. 

"Hi, Josh!" He grins and hugs me back. "Good morning, Peachy!" 

I fucking love that nickname, oh my god.

He sits next to me and says "How have you been?" "Great, actually.. How have you been, Josh?" "I been good.. Would've been better if you'd answer my calls!" Calls? 

"What? Boy, you're crazy! You didn't call!" He laughs and says "No, but if I did, would you answer?" I laugh and say "Of course I would!"