-4-

Olivia Green

Back in Niall's room, I give him his coffee and I try to forget what I just found out in Liam's room.

Niall moved over to the bed, sitting next to me, and I realized his hand was on my leg as we sat together.

I looked at him and found his eyes already on me.

"I'm mad at you still" He raises his eyebrows and says "What!? What did I do?!" I try not to laugh as I say "You touched my booty! And you never closed your eyes!" He sighs and sets his coffee cup down. He then takes mine from my hands, setting it on the night stand by his own, then he takes my hips and sets me on his lap, facing him, my legs on either side of him.. 

"Ni-Niall.." He grins and says "You seem so 'fecking' nervous around me"

Now I giggled. He gave me a really confused look and I managed to say "repeat that!" and he did, still completely clueless...

"I love your accent, oh my god! It makes everything sound so funny! I just can't take you seriously!" Suddenly he flips us and he's got me pinned to the bed. 

My face drops and I stare at him with wide eyes. 

"You seem to be taking me serious now, love.."

"Sh-shut up, Niall"

He grins and whispers "Gonna get embarassed again?"

That's when I feel his grip tighten on my sides.. then he starts fucking tickling me. I laugh loudly and try to push his hands back but nothing works.. After what felt like forever, I thought I was actually pee myself and I shouted "Niall! Pl-please!" and he said "Ooo begging, are we?" with a huge grin. "I'm gonna piss on you! Sto-sto-stoppp ahahah!!!"

He finally stopped and said "Take me seriously from now on or I'll tickle you 'till you piss." I cackled again and asked "is that your damn kink, or something?!" now we were both laughing. We calmed down and he lifted me up and back onto his lap, straddling him again. 

"You have a beautiful laugh, ya know"

I smile a little and mumble "Thanks"

"And a beautiful body"

"You haven't seen it."

"I didn't close my eyes.. remember?" 

I roll my eyes and bring my hands to his face. I squish his cheeks and lips and I talk for him but in a fake Irish accent.

"I'm Niall Horan- Potatoes! I'm a Leprechaun"

He pushed me backwards, acting like he's gonna drop me, but he pulls me back on his lap.. and I slam down on his crotch and he moans. I gasp and go wide eyed.

"Sh-shit. I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry"

but I'm smiling..

and he thinks I did it on purpose.

shiiiit

"You think it's funny?"

"No" but I'm still smiling.

Now I'm pinned to the bed again.. and he's on top of me.. and I can literally feel his length against my thigh..

Then the door opens. We both look over but he doesn't even try to get off of me. We see Harry and his eyes go wide, but then he screams "HA! KNEW IT! I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING! I KNEW-" but Louis runs in, asking if we're okay, but then he sees us aswell...