-30-

Olivia Green

(little time skip)

I was standing in the kitchen, washing the dishes from breakfast, when suddenly I felt pressure.. then my legs were soaked. I looked down and gasped. "Niall! NIALL!" I heard his footsteps coming up the hall then he entered the kitchen and stared at me. "Babe, did your water break?!" I nod and he grabs his phone and keys off the table then comes over to me. "Here, get in the elevator.. Oh my god, the baby is gonna be here soon!" I grip his shoulder and walk into the elevator. As it's going down I see him open a group chat, the one that we made with all our friends, and he types in all caps 'HER WATER BROKE. WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL' then he sent a second message that said 'I'm for real about to be a dad!!!'

The doors slid open and we got out to the car.. On the drive to the hospital, I started contractions.. Of course. Just my luck.

I wince at the pain and grip Niall's hand. "Breathe, babe. Breathe through it"

Finally, we get to the hospital and get inside. The nurses realize what's happening so they get me in a wheelchair immediately and take me to the labor rooms.

Niall's by my side the entire time.. After I'm in a gown, my hair is in a messy bun, and I'm in the bed, the nurse checks me and says "I'll be back to check you every 10-ish minutes.. You need to be 10cm.." I nod and she leaves. I'm still having a bit of pain but it's not horrible.. 

Suddenly, we hear shouting and lots of stomping in the hallway, like a damn stampeed is coming through the hospital.. and Niall whispers "How much you wanna bet, Louis makes it through the door first.. but falls because-" I cut him off and say "-Because Harry can't stop his giraffe legs in time?" Niall nods and I say "20 bucks" 

The door comes flying open.. and Louis is in first.. but is immediately  on the ground. We try to see who fell on him but,  everyone did.. so I don't get 20 bucks? That's dumb..

Anyways, they get up, all out of breath, and they gasp when they see me. Harry shouts "Oh my god, you're glowing!" and Louis gives me a big proud smile that is obviously holding tears back. Scarlet and Liam come from behind them, Liam rubbing his elbow from the fall, and he says "Wow.. Are you guys ready for this?" Niall nods, being very excited.. and I nod too.. Just a little hesitantly. Scarlet walks over and takes my hand. She leans down and presses a kiss to my head before whispering "You're gonna do great, momma bear.." I nodded then she walked back to Liam. Liam wrapped his arm around her waist and she smiled at him..

"I swear.. We all make the cutest couples.." I told everyone.

Niall nodded in agreement and Harry fondly leaned over to kiss Louis' cheek but Louis ducks and said "Not in front of the baby!" we all giggled, knowing Louis was joking, then he leaned up and pecked Harry's lips. I looked over and found Niall staring at me with this look in his eyes.. this excited, proud, a little scared, but so fucking happy look..

"I love you.." I whispered 

"I love you too, darling."

Eventually, I was 10cm and the contractions were bad. Louis, Harry, and Liam were pushed out of the room while Scarlet and Niall were at my sides.. Both of them had one of my hands, my legs were up, my face was sweaty, and there was a doctor looking at my coochie and telling me when to push.

Every time I pushed, I squeezed my friend's hands and screamed and groaned.. the pain was overwhelming and I felt like I could pass out.. But I found the feeling and continued breathing the way Niall instructed and pushing when the doctor said to..

"I can see the head! Give me one really really big push, Miss. Green" The doctor said

And Niall added "You can do it, babe, c'mon.."

I pushed as hard as I could for as long as I could and threw my head back.. 

Then I heard a soft cry... 

And I heard Scarlet gasp..

and I heard Niall whisper "Oh my god."

Niall helped cut then cord then she was wiped off and handed to me all wrapped up in a blanket. Scarlet left the room to give Niall and I privacy but also to tell the others that Isabella May Horan was perfect..

I was holding her, Niall was next to me. He reached down and touched her tiny hand. Her small eyes opened and they were a crisp blue.. Her little nose was shaped like mine but she had her daddy's lips.. 

"Niall.. w-we did it.." I look up at him and he brings his lips down, pressing them so gently to mine..

We pull away after a couple seconds and he moves hair off my sweaty forehead..

"Yes, we did, my love.."