-26-

Olivia Green

(time skip)

I am almost 6 months pregnant today.. Niall isn't here today, he's at his apartment.. Well, right now, he's at an interview. 

Yeah, that's right. An interview.

After his song got on the radio, he's been getting bigger gigs in nicer places, he's being paid good aswell.. and now he's out for an interview thing. He's gonna do a song on the interview, live, then his next step is making an album or just putting his songs on a CD and selling them. And then, if he gets bigger, he'll do even bigger gigs until he can do his own shows..

Hopefully he gets that big.. I mean, if he gets famous it'll be a bit of a struggle but it would also be so fucking cool!! And Niall is really enjoying all of this.. He's always singing now, practicing, and he works on his songs before we go to bed. He also sings in bed to me and to my belly at night.. Oh yeah, by the way, I've got a cute belly now.. Well, Niall calls it 'cute' and I hate it.

I feel fat.. and I've got 3 more months to get even bigger.. But I still love our little angel..

Oh, by the way, We don't know the gender yet.. But Scarlet does. She went with us and the doctor only told her and she's gonna throw a gender reveal party for us this weekend, actually!!

She's been a huge help.. She sometimes stays over here if Niall's not here. 

Yes, Niall and I still live in separate apartments.. but it's just not time for us to move in together yet. I mean, sometimes we sleep here at my place. Sometimes we sleep at his place. And other times, we just stay separate.

Honestly.. I'm scared that if we're around each other all the time, he's gonna see how fucking annoying I am with the pregnancy issues.. Like cravings and mood swings and random break downs that are either full of tears and sobs or screams and anger. Oh, or all at once..

It's shit. 

But I know I'm gonna be so happy with the outcome.. Little baby watermelon.

Yeah, not blobby anymore.. because, well, it's not a blob. and I look like I've got a watermelon in my shirt.. So lil baby watermelon is the new name at the moment.

I hear the elevator and I smile. Scarlet is coming over.. and now she's here! She enters the living room and says "hey, love! How we feeling?!" I roll my eyes at her peppy-ness and respond "fat, hungry, and sad" She makes a fake pout by sticking her bottom lip out then she says "Well, thank god for me.. Because I brought lunch"

I get off the couch and follow her back to the kitchen where she had already set out two chicken salads. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. She rubbed my back and said "Wanna eat now?" I nod and we take the food back to my bedroom. We both sit on my bed Indian-style, a bit away from each other, with our salads. We talk about anything and everything.. but especially about our boys. Yeah. She and Liam are official. He waited a bit and they got to know each other before he asked her to be his official girlfriend.. They had known each other for about a month and a half before becoming official..

"So, How are you and Li?" She smiles dreamily and says "We're just great, really.. He comes over a lot, I gave him the password thing so he can just use my elevator into the apartment and I stay at his sometimes.." 

I smile, being genuinely happy for her, and I swallow my bite of salad before saying "That's great.. I'm really happy for you guys." She nods and takes a bite of her chicken. He phone rings and she looks down at it.