-24-

Olivia Green

"Are we seriously playing this right now?" I whined.

"Yes! Yes, we are! So hush up, buttercup!" Louis told me while pointing at me.

I groaned and heard Niall and Liam laughing at me. I held them up the middle finger and got up just like everyone else had... We formed a circle in the living room floor and Louis started the stupid game..

"Haz, Truth or dare?" He asked his boyfriend.
"Uh.. Truth." Harry said, but it sounded more like a question..
"Okay.. Who's better looking; Liam or Niall? And give an explanation." Louis grinned, obviously proud of himself after speaking and seeing the obvious red that showed on Harry's cheeks.

Harry looked at both the boys then he said "Well.. When Niall was blonde-" And Scarlet gasps, cutting him off, and she says "He was blonde?!" We all nod, laughing, and I get my phone out to show her a picture before we continue.. anyways.. 

Harry looks at the two again and says "Niall looks.. Liam.. you.. you're both, i mean.." Liam groans and says "C'mon, Mate.. not like we'll be offended" and Niall, jokingly, adds "Yeah, not like you're picking which of us you'd rather sleep with" We all laugh and Harry just hides his face in his hands before saying "Okay, In my opinion, you're both ugly fuckers! But from a girl's prospective, I'd choose Niall.. because Niall looks more.. comforting. But then Liam looks like a kinky fuck.. and I know he is. I've heard it" We all burst out laughing then Niall says "Honestly, I do not miss living in a room right next to his" and Liam slaps his arm and says "As if we didn't hear it from you too!" 

Anyways, Harry looks at Scarlet and says "Truth or dare, newbie?" She gets this gleam in her eyes and very confidently chooses dare.. All of us 'ooo' quietly and she rolls her eyes while smiling and says "C'mon, Harry, gimme something hard." He looks at Louis and the blue eyed boy leans over and whispers something in the green eyed boy's ear.. Harry starts laughing like crazy and can't even tell her what the dare is so Louis has to..

"So, Call McDonalds or someplace, like, fast food, and start seducing the worker on the phone and have it on speaker so we can hear" We all laugh as well, just imagining what this is gonna be like, and she gladly gets her phone out and looks up the number for an open restaurant near us..

It rings once and they pick up..

"Hey, This is Robby at McDonald's. What can I get for you?" 

"Hey, Robby...What all is on your menu?"

"Uh.. we have, like, chicken sandwiches, burgers, chicken nuggets, fries-"

"Can I maybe get.. your number with a side of your nuggets?"

"Uhhh... Well.. Uhm... Y-You said you wanted nuggets? We have a ten piece-"

He sounded so flustered and confused as he just tried to go on with the order but all of us burst out laughing and she quickly hung up.. when we were all calm enough to continue the game, she looked at Niall and asked the question. "Uh.. truth" I punched his arm and called him a wuss then Scarlet said "Uh.. what's your favorite thing Olivia does in bed?" My cheeks turn a deep shade of red and Niall awkwardly clears his throat.. He looks at the floor, avoiding everyone's eyes, and he says "Uhm.. she, I guess, uhm.." and I cover my face with my hands as he literally tells our friends "She s-sometimes scratches my shoulders.. and th-that's really, uh, hot.."

Before anyone can say anything, Niall looks at Liam and says "Truth or dare?" "Well.. I guess dare.. but be nice" Niall grins and says "Okay, here's an easy one.. Pair each of us in his room with a different person than we're already with" He furrows his eyebrows and says "Like.. as couples?" Niall nod.  "Okay.. that's easy enough.. just a little awkward.. Uh.."