Early Life Part 1

3rd POV: Musutafa General Hospital,

          We see a woman with green hair and eyes in labor with twins.

          "Come on Mrs. Yagi push I can see the first ones head, you can do this" the Doctor said.

          "You got this honey, I know you can do this" Mrs. Yagi's Midwife said, A blond girl with red eyes.

          "Ugh, deep Inhale deep exhale"

Time skip Seven hours later:

          We see Mrs. Yagi holding her newborn children, she is very tired.

          "Mrs. Yagi what would you like to name them" the Doctor asked.

          "For the girl Izumi Yagi" she replied with a slight pant, "and for the boy Izuku."

          "Inko I'm here, I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner" Mrs. Yagi's husband said bursting into the room. He is a skeleton looking man with blond hair and sunken in blue eyes.

          "It is okay Toshi I understand your work is important" Inko replied. "Come meet our children"

          With that Toshinori went over to his wife and looked at their beautiful children, "What did you name them sweetie" Toshi asked.

          "Izumi and Izuku" She replied.

          "What a peculiar birth mark Izuku has" was all Toshi said before his wife passed out from exhaustion.

Time skip 4 Years later:

          It was now the fourth birthday of the twins and to this day Izuku had not spoken a single word and has always clung to his mothers left side. Neither his father nor his sister knew why and they were curious where his maroon eyes came from. Today they were going to the quirk doctor to see what their quirks were, Izumi was excited were as Izuku was the same calm self he always was.

Izuku POV:

          As always I was awoken by my sisters excitable attitude only today she was even more excited. We walked to our parents room her jumping up on father and me going over and gently waking up mother then I helped her out of bed and we went to go prepare breakfast which was a traditional Japanese breakfast that suited our traditional Japanese manner. We ate and then left, in the car Izumi kept talking about how along with her quirk she wanted to learn Kenjutsu or the art of the Japanese sword which I thought could be fun.

          Finally we arrived at the Hospital we live a little out of the way I think it has something to do with father but I'm not sure yet. I got out of the car and went right to my mother to help her out of the car and we went to the waiting room I helped Mother sit down and sat next to her.

          "Izumi we will get you a private Kenjutsu instructor and Izuku can join you" Father said.

          "Really, Thank you daddy" Izumi said. "Won't that be fun Izuku" Izumi said undoubtedly trying to get me to speak. When I didn't respond she waved her hand in front of my eyes and then I looked at her and she asked again thinking I can only read lips I then nodded. and went back to the book I was reading as we waited.

          "Yagi family we are ready for you" the nurse came over and said. With that we went to the Doctor's office room where he drew blood from me and my sister and then went to test it afterwards he requested to take an X-ray of our feet to check something.

          "Okay so I have good news and bad news which would you like first?" the Doctor asked.

          Father spoke up, "The bad news please."

          "Of course, well it would seem that young Izuku here is quirkless if you look at the X-ray here this is Izuku's foot and as you can see, his pinky toe has two joints making it unlikely he will ever develop a quirk" the doctor said and every one turned to me expecting me to be upset but upon hearing the news I went back to my book. "Huh I was expecting him to be upset, oh well. As for the good news I can say that your Daughter Izumi will develop a quirk although I am unsure of what she will have as it has yet to manifest at this point." He finished with Izumi being excited. Shortly after that we went home after helping mom to sit down I went to help set up the living room for the arrival of our guests. Our Birth day party was set to start around noon and it was currently 11 a.m. the party went by smoothly and we then went to bed. I didn't realize it at the time but everyone seemed sad that I was quirkless not like I care.

Time skip three years:

          Over the last three years Mother's Illness had progressed to the point that she can't walk any more and most of the time she is confined to the bed. Today however was the day that Izumi was practicing her swordsmanship so I got mom into her wheelchair because she wanted to see it. She has progressed relatively well according to her teacher, she was currently practicing her swing I was paying close attention.

          "Hey Izumi, your goal is to become the number one hero right." I said catching everyone's attention. "Then my goal shall be the number two hero" I finished.

          "Izuku you just talked I thought you were deaf, and how do you plan to be a hero your quirkless" Izumi said she looked at me in the tears.

          "Well I could be a hero using the sword" I replied, this caught her teachers attention.

          "Okay I'll humor you your dad did say you might want to try this out anyway" He said coming over to me with a practice blade. He then walked me down to where they were practicing and showed me the basic stance, which I got into. "Okay on my signal I want you to try and counter my attack," he then turned to my Mother and said "don't worry I will go easy on him" he then turned back to me and said "Go."

          As soon as he said that I took a deep breath in, I then rushed him and jumped striking him once on his neck. Then twisting my body around I struck the other side of his neck. This continued until I had struck a total of six pressure points all across his body and he collapsed.

          Needless to say this shocked everyone, immediately after however I tossed the practice sword away, "I am sorry but I have to amend my earlier statement," I said calmly

          Needless to say this shocked everyone, immediately after however I tossed the practice sword away, "I am sorry but I have to amend my earlier statement," I said calmly. "Sister I can not be a hero. I can not strike another human being, it pains me." I said to everyone's surprise. I then went to sit on the porch after a short while Izumi came and sat next to me.

          "How did you do that I've been training under him for nearly two years and have never once landed so much as a hit on him" She asked me.

          "Well I saw his breath it was to shallow and on top of that I saw the minor muscle movements as he was preparing to strike I took my chance and struck all the place that seemed to hold a lot of blood activity" I replied. I had also described the intricacies of the muscles and his various organ systems and pressure points, she looked at me confused like she had no Idea what I was talking about. "I would rather not continue talking about it Izumi if you want todo something with me we could play shogi or maybe fly kite if you want"