The USJ Part 1

Izuku POV:

It was the beginning of the day, the previous day we had battle training with Dad/All Might. Today started like any other Uncle Shota was coming in the door in his same serious manor, and upon getting to the podium turned to us and Announced, "Let's get down to business, our fist task for today will decide your future,"

"What could be that serious," everyone began mumbling to their self thinking different outcomes.

"Is it really that time?" I asked Uncle.

"Wait Izuku knows how?" Mina blurted out.

"Does that mean it is another test or trial?" Others started asking loudly.

Uncle smirked using the pandemonium I spread, "Yes Izuku it is that time," he said everyone started panicing in their seat apart from those in the Corps. "Today you must ..." there were audible gasps, "Decide on a class president and Vice President." he finished with everyone but the Corps falling from their seats.

"That's normal school stuff!" everyone shouted from the ground.

"I don't care how you do it just decide before my nap is over," He said curling up in his trademark sleeping bag.

"We should leave it up to a vote!" Tenya stood up raising his hand.

"But how will we decide we hardly know each other?" Shoji asked.

"Well that is true it still should result in a fair vote the person who wins is the person who has left the most mark on all of us in the shortest time," I commented. "And as a ground rule none of us should be aloud to vote for our self that would get us no where very fast."

With that we all voted and submitted our votes to a box created by Momo, once all the votes were in she tallied them. "Okay with a near unanimous vote Izuku is our Class Representative with Iida as his Vice Rep."

"He was the most practical choice he already has leadership skills," Shoji commented.

"That was evident enough on our first day," Tokoyami agreed.

I walked up to the podium and stood before the class, "Well I appriciate all of your support I have my hands full training my group after school, least of all our secret mission other than being heroes," I said, my group nodded while everyone else was confused. "I appoint my main duties as Class Rep. to my Vice Rep. I will however retain my right of authority in an emergency and since he will be taking most of my duties I request Momo Yaoyorozu be acting Vice Rep." I said with authority.

"Seems fair," Iida said "But are you sure I can handle this Izuku?" he asked me.

"Perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never actually sought it. Those who like, you, who have leadership thrust upon them, and take it up the mantle because they must and find to their own surprise that they wear it well." I told him "Do you know who said that quote Iida?"

"No who," he asked me.

"Albus Dumbledore a man that fit that quote to a T in books written hundreds of years ago." I told him.

"Thanks for that I am sure I will live up to your expectations." he said happily.

"Wonderful," Uncle said standing up. "Now that that is taken care of tomorrow we will be going to the USJ for heroics." after that he dismissed the class an we went to lunch.

At lunch we were all enjoying our meal, until suddenly an alarm went off. A level three alarm meaning that it is a break into the school premises. I remained at our table and following my lead so did my group.