A Drop Out and Some Tragedy

Izuku's POV:
          After I fell asleep I once again found myself in that peaceful place, and once again I saw the old man.
          "You need to forge nichrin blades" he said in his dead calm way of speaking. "He is on the move,"
          "He, who is He?" I asked.
          "You have read about him, the progenitor of demons the man you were born to kill." Was his reply.
          "I know you can't mean Kibutsuji, Muzan he is dead." I said. "I read that, and all the documents were very clear on that topic."
          "You are right, it is not Kibutsuji I refer to," he said calmly. "It is Kamado, Tanjiro you must kill."
          "The great demon slayer, the man praised for slaying Kibutsuji" I said. "He must have died at least a thousand years ago."
          "I am afraid you are wrong." He said still dead calm. "Kibutsuji, on his death bed left all of his remaining blood to Tanjiro. In doing so Tanjiro became the next demon king"
          "Okay I get it, I'll see what I can do. It might take me a few attempts but I'll do my best" I said.
          "Thank you, now it's time to wake up" He said. After that I woke up and I went outside with my practice blade to set up some practice dummies.
Afterwards I went inside and grabbed my violin to wake up my friends I played this.

          After they all woke up I told them it was early. "Good morning, how are you all feeling," I asked.
          "Sore," they all said.
          "That is to be expected, anyway today's training is slightly ramped up," I began. "First I want all of you to try to run ten laps more than you did yesterday."
          "You want us to run ten more laps than we did yesterday?" Katsuki asked.
          "Yeah don't you think that might be a bit much dude," Kaminari said.
          "Well if you let me finish after you have done that I will teach you the basic way to breath so you can begin to learn your breathing style" I explained.
          "Izuku why don't you teach us that first so we can try it under stress and the correct our breathing after?" Izumi asked me.
          "Well that does sound like a good idea the way to breath can be exhausting the first time and a while after." I explained "remember it took me longer to learn to walk compared to you"
          "Wait you, the great prodigy, took longer to learn to walk?" Everyone minus Izumi asked me.
          "Yes as stated moments ago this way of breathing and especially my specific way of doing so can be taxing till the body is used to it and considering I have been doing this since birth put two and two together guys" I replied.
          "So we could be left motionless after learning to do this initially?" Mikumo asked me.
          "Well it is possible but the goal is to find the way to breath that suits your body best and I already have several ideas on which style will suit you the best" I said. "But first we need to get your bodies awake so time to run guys"
          "Right," they all said "let's do this." 

          With that we all began our laps and they preformed admirably, Kaminari nearly managed the ten additional laps tapping out at eight making his total 18. Kirishima pushed his limits and ran 15 additional laps making his total 30, Izumi pushed herself to 18 laps putting her at 40. Katsumi pushed herself to 16 tying her total with Izumi. Jirou put work in and pushed herself to 20 additional laps making her total at 50 laps, which Katsuki barely managed to tie. Lastly Mikumo surprised us once again with an impressive improvement of 40 additional laps bringing his total to 100. That was when I noticed it he was copying me while he ran to the best of his abilities at least.
          "Well done Everyone," I said. "Can any of you tell me why Mikumo is the one to improve the most?" I asked everyone who wasn't heaving so minus Mikumo.
          "What do you mean he ran the same way he did yesterday brother?" Izumi asked me.
          "Yeah from what I can tell nothing with him changed I think he's just good at running," Kirishima replied.
          "He was running like you were wasn't he?" Katsuki asked to which everyone minus Katsuki, Mikumo and myself gasped.
          "Correct you are Katsuki," I said smiling. "Dare I say the moment I mentioned that I breath differently Mikumo seemed to pay more attention to me and began to mimic how I breath to the best of his abilities isn't that right Mikumo?"
          "Yeah, although I was born with out a quirk I have always wanted to be a hero so I've taken up a hobby of researching and analyzing them," he explained kind of sheepishly.
          "There is no reason to be upset Mikumo, the best heroes have to be able to think on their feet and adapt as well" I said. "Mikumo the breathing style that most suits you and your personality is water breathing!" I proclaimed.