A Rocking Date

Izuku's POV: 

          Over the years I have begun to feel a stronger and stronger attraction to Kyoka-chan, I think I love her and she might have feelings for me as well. I always take a chance to see her, mostly helping her with her breathing technique, and she seems interested in my music skills. We've gotten to know each other very well over the past three years, I learned that her favorite music is rock so I asked my parents to get me a guitar. So here we are going to a music shop at a mall in Musutafu. 

          Inside were rows on rows of Vinyl records and CDs, along the back wall there was large amounts of guitars ranging from acoustic to electric and varying between lead and bass. 

          "Hey welcome to Rock Out music shop, can I help you in any way" A average height man with long wavy golden hair with very familiar looking eyes his name tag said Kyotoku. 

          "Hello my son wanted to take up Guitar, he already plays violin very well could you help us find a guitar for him." Father asked the man for me. 

          "I sure can! Hey kid any idea of what kind of guitar you wanted to play?" Kyotoku asked me directly. 

          "I was thinking of trying an electric Guitar," I replied. 

          "In that case please follow me to the back of the store," we walked to the back wall and he asked to see my hands which I obliged. My hands were rather large and heavily callused. "Yeah that is to be expected of playing a violin and these large hands I think you would be best as a bass player" After he said that he guided me to a specific section of the electric guitars. "Now this next part is up to you find the one that best fits you, your personality and style?" He questioned that last part seemingly just now noticing my old looking attire. 

          I looked at the bass guitars I stayed in the four string bass guitars this time around, the tags said that the strings were the same notes as a violin. I searched through them I saw some that were all the same color and none of those felt right. I found this one that was black and had an color that resembled the flames produced by my breathing technique. This specific bass felt almost tailor made to my hands. 

          "This one it feels perfect for me," I said

          "Want to give it a try first?" Kyotoku asked. "I have a public amp set up over here." I followed him over to a little stage set up to one side of the store.

          "What should I play?" I asked him. 

          "Let your heart guide you that's how some of the best songs are made" He told me. 

--- Imagine its on bass --- 

            I was lost in the moment letting my feelings guide my fingers and my voice Kyotoku seemed to be enjoying it as well as my father. Some time during my performance Kyoka-chan seemed to come from nowhere.