Sports Festival Finals

Izuku POV:

          "Its been decided folks," Mic Yelled on my TV showing the Arena. 

          "The Sports Festival 1v1 Finals will be between Izuku Yagi and Katsuki Bakugou." Aizawa finished for him. At that moment I saw Jirou on the ground I sprinted out and to the Arena helping her up. 

         "You fought well my love," I said lifting her back to her feet. "I'll bring you to Recovery girl to make sure your okay." I also went and grabbed her swords carrying them with me to Recovery Girls little infirmary.

          I laid her down softly on the cot and watched as she rested slightly. "She will be okay dear she just needs some rest." Gramma Chiyo said calmly.

          "Thank you Gramma," I said hugging her softly. "Take care of her while I ready for my last fight." I stood up and began walking to my waiting room, we were informed the arena needed some good repairs so there was a 30 minute intermission before the final match, I had about 20 left. 

          I spent it all meditating in my waiting room, finally it was time to go to the arena. I walked down the hallway and into the cheering stadium. Over half the audience was cheering my name, anyone else was cheering Katsuki's. A small smile came to my face as I walked up to the battlefield. 

          "What you smiling about Izuku?" he asked as he came up the stairs on his end, practice blades drawn. 

           "Oh its just you, Katsumi and Izumi were always talking about one day standing here." I said back to him. "Who would have guessed that in the finals it wouldn't be you and my sister but me against you." 

          "Yeah, but I'm still going to win this all," he said grinning back. "Quirk or no quirk."

          "You boys ready to do this?" Midnight asked us. 

          "Hell Yeah!" Katsuki shouted. 

          "Yes Midnight Sensei." I said.

          "Then let the Final match of the UA Sports Festival Begin!" She shouted cracking her whip.

          "Beast Breathing, Second Fang: Slice!" Katsuki shouted rushing forward practice blades crossed prepared to deliver an X-slash. With insane speed I drew my blade and caught two of the specialized serrations in his practice blade with my sword, halting his attack.

          "Sorry Katsuki," I said calmly to him. "But you still have a lot to learn." I shoved him back with the palm of my hand. "Now Come at me again." 

          "Fourth Fang!" he shouted running up to me again, "Slice 'n' Dice!" He slashed with both swords diagonally one way I blocked with the side of my blade. He slashed from a different angle I blocked again, and again. 

          "Sun Breathing, First form: Enbu," I said slashing down with some force and pinning his blades to the ground. "Katsuki, truly push yourself." I shoved him back again and kicked his practice blades back to him. 

          "Ninth Fang!" He shouted leaping up into the air, I saw as he dislocated his arms as he fell toward me. "Extending Bendy Slash!" He twisted his body violently whipping his dislocated arms around to use gravity plus his breathing to increase his slashes power.

          I raised my sword to catch his slash, succeeding in catching one of the serrations again. However his slice was powerful enough to force his blades forward cutting them in twain, making his blades useless. 

          He landed on the ground relocating his arms. "Damn it!" He shouted staring at the halves of his blades he was still clutching. 

          "It's okay Katsuki," I said calmy. "From this point forward I give you permission to battle me with your quirk."