The Quirk Apprehension Test

--- So my bad I just relized I made a mistake so now for the purpose of this story each Hero Course class has 21 slots the missing member and what I changed was Melissa is in class 1A but I forgot her in the placement of the Quirk exam ---

Izuku POV:

          Today was our first day at UA, we are all in class 1A I have warned all those not familiar with my Uncle to do as he says as fast as possible. I also got us permission to wear our normal cloths and our swords from Principle Nezu. We were walking through the halls Jirou was right next to me, Aiba was clinging to Mikumo's arm, and Izumi and Katsumi were walking holding hands. 

          "So Izuku you know where we are going, right?" Izumi asked me. 

          "Yes the door right there is our Class," I replied. 

          "Somei?! A stuck up elitist, then? I should blow you to bits!" We all hear a familiar voice. 

          "Oh yeah he's in our class," Katsumi said after slapping her palm to her forehead. 

          "Uh who is she talking about?" Aiba asked. 

          "Her brother he is a drop out from our training," Mikumo told her. 

          I opened the door and the whole class shut up seeing us. We walked in and they all remained silent. Then Melissa spoke up from the back of the class. 

          "Oh hi guys haven't seen you guys in two weeks how you been," 

          "We've been fine Melissa," Izumi said. 

          "You are all the top scores how did you know about the hidden point system," The blue haired kid with engines asked. 

          "Your, Tenya Iida right. Brother of Ingenium?" I asked him he nodded. "Well we all only did what a hero would do in the moment save those in trouble." 

          "Ah yes I see," Iida replied. 

          "You all are the lot at the top of the list right which one of you came in first," a black haired girl with a high ponytail asked. I didn't need to turn around to know that my friends were all pointing at me.

          "As my friends have offered yes it is I how passed with more points that All Might," I said. 

          "And what is your quirk?" she asked. 

          "Quirk. Me, my sister, Katsumi and Mikumo here are all Quirkless" I said pointing to each of us in turn.

          "I can conform what he says!" Bakugo yelled out to the class. 

          "Anyway we should all sit down our teacher is here," I said and me and my friends moved impossible fast to the seats left for us.

          "Where did they go?" everyone asked. 

          "They are in there seats as all of you should be," My uncle said as he came into the room. "It took all of you minus Izuku and his friends 8 seconds to notice me at the door we'll have to improve that. Anyway put these on and meet me outside on the training ground," He said placing a box of gym cloths on his desk. "Oh right Izuku you ad your friends have permission to remain in your classic cloths don't worry." 

          "Thank you Uncle Aizawa," I said and with that me and my friends stood up and went to the door. "Oh right you all should really hurry up Uncle doesn't like waiting. He might expel you if your late."

          As we walked to the field, "Izuku do you know what we are about to do?" Mikumo asked me. 

          "Yes, we will be doing a quirk apprehension test like the test we all did in high school and middle school. Only we will be allowed to use our 'quirks' for us that doesn't really mean much as most of your quirks those of us who have one don't really work for the tests. So for you all consider this a test to see if your ready to learn the next part of your training." I told them.