The Battle Against Stain

Jirou POV:

          I stared down Stain swords drawn deciding my next move. Making my decision I sharply inhaled and rushed forward. "Total concentration, Sound breathing Third Form: Incessant Beat of the drum!" I called out spinning my blades around with one hand and throwing bombs out above Stain with the other culminating in me slaming down with my blades fast to creat a strong explosive slash. 

          "Blood demon art," Stain said last moment. "Shielding blood!" Blood from all around the alley surged infront of Stain and levitated into the air before solidifying into a shield the protected from my attack. After my attack faded the blood returned to a flowing state and remained at the ready around him. "No! No, Why won't it stop doing that!?"

          "You did that," I told him. "It is a part of hat you've become." 

          "Well I hate it!" He shouted at me. "Every time I try letting some one end me, its like my body siezes and amkes stuff like this happen." 

          "I don't know keep trying to fight it?" I shrugged. "Now let's try this again. Second Form Eruptive Gash." I rushed forward slashing down horizontally with my blades. 

           The blood caught my blades and spun me around Stain before releasing me throwing me into a wall. "I don't think I really have a say in this?" Stain said. 

            I grunted as I stood back up, "Great I'm not fighting the demon," I said. "I'm fighting his demon art. Lets try this out then." I grabbed a large amount of the bombs from my pocket and threw them at Stain. The blood caught each one and as they prepared to let it go, I used a move I had been working on with my quirk. "Counter-Balance!" I shouted as my jacks plugged into my boots and released an massive shockwave which shook the bombs enough to cause them to detonate. The blood blew apart spraying the walls of the alley in a red mist. I rushed in as fast as possible and slashed at his neck. I made contact and began to cut it buthis own blood seeped out and hardened even harder halting my slash. 

          "I didn't even know it affected my blood as well." he said in shock staring at the wound. 

          "I don't think it does higher rated demons can protect their neck in a variety of ways." I told him pulling my blades free and watching the slash heal. "I don't think I can kill you or even damage you, not significantly at least." 

          "More dissapointment then," he said looking down. 

          "Hey it's okay I know someone way stronger than me that might be able to get through this better than I could." I told him. 

          He looked up at me before he grabbed me by the shoulders. "Who?!" he asked. It was then that the tempeture dropped and he was rocketed off me and frozen to a wall. 

          "That was easier than I thought," Shoto said as he walked up. "Oh, Melissa. You need to give more info when you do something like this." He held up his phone to show the map I saw earlier. 

          "I was working on little time," She said standing up and pulling Native to their feet after putting a tourniquet on his bleeding arm. "And hey you figured it out eventually anyway so it works out right." 

          "Whatever," he said blandly. "Oh and your welome Jirou." 

          "Yeah thanks Todoroki," I said. "We need to figure out a way to get him to Izuku." 

          "Why this is just the Hero killer right?" Todoroki asked. 

          "Remeber how we've been talking about demons at school every now and again?" Melissa asked him, he nodded. "Well he is one of them. One that Jirou can't seemingly kill at the moment."