The Breathing Forms

This Chapter is for information on The Moon Breathing techniques now for those who know the manga this breathing form is only seen used by the Demon Kokushibo. Something similar occurs with Thunder Breathing with several of the forms only seen used by the Demon Kaigaku. So on this chapter I request for your help in deciding how these forms would be used by a human Thunder breathing is easier because well Kaigaku's blood demon art allows him to add actual lightning to the forms. Any way I will now list all of the forms of moon breathing that we know of there are some missing so if you have any ideas to fill the spaces feel free to comment. 

          Moon Breathing 

First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace; Kokushibo quickly draws his sword and slashes swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades. 

Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing; Kokushibo preforms several crescent shaped slashes that defend him from incoming attacks, sending a barrage of crescent blades. 

Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains; Kokushibo swings his sword rapidly in two gigantic crescent slashes, from which a storm of smaller crescents spread, causing massive destruction in a small area.

Fourth Form: Evening Moon, Reversal; Kokushibo sends several simultaneous attacks that curve behind him from the front in the shapes of crescent moons. The initial crescent slashes would be used to deflect incoming attacks, and redirect them behind himself.   

Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy; Kokushibo makes multiple curved slashes layered over one another, creating a rising vortex of sword slashes and crescent moon blades. 

Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant; Kokushibo releases a wild barrage of crescent-shaped slashes several meters in front of him. 

Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit; Kokushibo swings the gigantic version of his sword in a powerful frontal crescent-shaped slashes that creates powerful multi-directional long-ranged slashes in the ground. 

Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail; Kokushibo uses the gigantic version of his sword and creates a singular gigantic crescent-shaped slash that slowly decreases in size, creating dozens of crescent moon blades. 

Ninth Form: Waning Moon Swaths; Kokushibo creates a stream of long-ranged crescent-shaped vertical and horizontal slashes along with numerous crescent moon blades with the Gigantic version of his sword. 

Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes, Moon Through Bamboo Leaves; Kokushibo creates a long-ranged triple-layered slash twister full of crescent moon blades with the gigantic version oh his sword. 

Eleventh Form: Eclipse - Augmenting Moon; Kokushibo produces a long ranged vertical slash to cut foes down from a distance, and then swings his sword back and forth at blinding speeds to generate an extending barrage of long ranged crescent slashes straight ahead. This attack would mow down multiple targets at once with aa multi-layered from a long range.   

Twelfth Form: Continuous Moon phase; Kokushibo generates a barrage of slashes in front of himself seemingly without moving his body. Two opposite facing crescent slashes coming from a low position. Two wide ranged slashes towards the middle, and two long ranged slashes that curve in tandem with the other four aiming to sever the opponents arms.