The USJ Part 2

3rd POV: 

         Izuku stood a top the stairs and looked at all of the zones before him. "Demon Slayers, You are charged with the Protection of your fellow students." Izuku yelled out into the USJ. "You must Identify and eliminate all of the demons within the Zones you have been sent to. I expect the best from each and everyone of you, furthermore our teacher has given the Demon Slayers permission to finish the Job." 

Flood Zone, Mikumo POV:

          I landed in the water of the flood zone and saw a shark like demon coming towards me, I was prepared to strike him down till I realized I don't have any oxygen here. I began to panic internally till I felt a long tongue wrap around me and pull me onto the safety of the ship used for sea based rescues. I lay on the deck coughing getting any water out of my lungs.

          "Mikumo are you okay?" I heard Melissa say rushing over to me she began patting my back.

          "Yeah who all is in the Flood Zone with us?" I asked getting back up after my coughing fit.

          "Well it is You, Me and Tsu," she said pointing to each of us in turn. 

          "Okay that helps a little bit but I still need more information on the number of demons in the water," I said calmly thinking what my best option for getting the info. 

          "Wait so the thing that Izuku yelled out a moment ago was true? kero" Tsu asked us.

          "Yes," I said calmly seeing her continued confusion. "Melissa please explain it to her I need to come up with a plan." 

          "Can do Mikumo." She said giving me a mock salute I rolled my eyes slightly. "See Tsu Izuku made everyone in his group a choice he would train them regardless but if they were willing they would have to join in his quest to bring down these demons that go around causing mass murders all across Japan," she explained to Tsu. 

          "Okay Tsu I need to go back into the water to help me identify the number of demons in the water," I said. "Please be prepared to pull me out of the water if need be." before she could object I dived into the water and inhaled slightly with my nose to get a feel on the number of demons in the water then I blew the water out of my nose and swam to the surface. I reached my hand out and Tsu wrapped her tongue around my arm and pulled me back to the boat.

           "Did it go well Mikumo?" Melissa asked. 

           "I smelled I think around six maybe seven unique demonic smells none of them very powerful," I told her. "I could destroy them easily in one attack but I don't have a way to lure them to me for the attack. If only one of us were a Marechi," I instinctively sniffed for a moment and noticed one of us had a more unique smell. I looked around following the smell and my gaze landed on Tsu. 

          "Why are you looking at me like that? Kero" She asked. 

          "Thank the universe, Tsuyu first and foremost your blood is a very unique type of blood that is 100 time more nutritious for Demons." I explained she cut me off after.

          "Call me Tsu," she said. 

          "Fine Tsu right now I need some of your blood to help lure the Demons to me," I said. 

          "Okay," she said and using her teeth bites her thumb and smeared some of her blood on my haori. 

          "Okay so I am going to use her blood smeared on my haori and a technique of water breathing that is more powerful underwater," I explained the plan. "Tsu jump back to shore carrying Melissa I will meet you there then we make way for the stairs clear."