The Meeting of The Pillars

Izuku POV:

          I spent the remainder of that day putting together my thoughts for the meeting I had called. With my mind fully settled I went downstairs to the others having arrived a while ago, I saw Akaza, Rengoku, Gyutaro, and Nezuko along with many people I did not recognize. Yushiro was serving tea to them all. "First and foremost I would like all of you I did not meet yesterday to introduce yourselves please," I said accepting my teacup from Yushiro.

          "I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma," A blond haired boy that reminded me of Denki said.

 --- Sorry about the Wonky eye I haven't tried re drawing this one yet ---     

          "Oh I remember you," I said. "You were the last user of Thunder Breathing." 

          "Indeed he is as for myself," a man with pale green hair began, "I am Tengen Uzui!" 

          "Oh the Sound Hashira," I said. "My girlfriend uses the same breathing style." 

          "Breathing style," A man with grey hair with part of it shaved off said. "Why would they still be needed? Muzan Kibutsuji is dead! I was there at the battle." 

          "Calm down Sanemi he is still here for a reason," Rengoku said placing a hand on the man's shoulder

          "Tch, fine I'm Sanemi Shinazugawa," He said. "I am here on the behalf of me and my wife." 

          "Ah you're the Wind Hashira." I said, "Well as for why I called this meeting, one I am not Tanjiro Kamado. I am Yagi Izuku the founder of the new Demon Slayer Corps, and I would like your help in furthering the training of my comrades and new recruits!"

          "New Demon Slayer Corps?" Sanemi asked raising his eyebrow. "Why would there be a need for a new Demon Slayer Corps. Not only is Muzan dead the only remaining demons live here in peace with humans." 

          "None of you have been out into the main world in nearly a millennia have you?" I asked. 

          "I have been in the outside world!" Nezuko raised her hand up high. 

          "For longer than it took you to kidnap me?" I replied. 

          "Oh, then no I was asleep in my brothers box for a millennia," she said. 

          "Okay well then you wouldn't know anything about out there," I said calmly. "Demons still exist and I recreated the Demon Slayer Corps to combat them." 

          "Oh if demons are still around then who is the top demon?" Zenitsu asked. 

          "Tanjiro Kamado," I said bluntly. In a flash I had several blades at my throat, one was held by Sanemi, another by Tengen and they were being held back by Gyutaro and Rengoku. 

          "He dares to sully the name of the man who saved my wife get out of my way!" Sanemi shouted. 

          "Ditto on my part he saved my life and my wives lives, so stop guarding him!" Tengen said. 

          "Hear him out first he made several points yesterday to Akaza, Gyutaro, and myself!" Rengoku countered. 

          "Indeed, he hypothesized that the reason we couldn't find Tanjiro's body." Gyutaro said collaborating what Rengoku said.  

          "And why we never heard from Inosuke after he left trying to find him!" Akaza said. 

          Sanemi and Tengen withdrew their blades, "Start talking Yagi," Sanemi said.

          "And if we don't like your explanation we might just kill you boy," Tengen said. 

          "Noted," I said calming myself and activating selfless state just incase. "At the end of the battle of the infinity castle we all know Tanjiro was the one to hold Muzan back so he would die in the sunlight." 

          "Yes that much is true," Rengoku said. 

          "And after the battle no one has seen Tanjiro since. This also extends to the bodies of fallen Hashira, Gyomei, Iguro, Mitsuri, and Muichiro." I said "Well I believe that Muzan with his last moments of life left his remaining blood to Tanjiro who became the new Demon King even worse I believe he conquered the sun that day and either ate the bodies of the Hashira or turned their dead bodies into demons." 

          "And what proof do you have of this?" Sanemi asked me. 

          "Apart from Demons still killing and eating people in this day and age which I have seen with my own eyes." I said he nodded for me to continue. "I am the reincarnation of the first Ronin Demon Slayer, Yoriichi Tsugikuni." 

          "He isn't lying about that last part," Yushiro said calmly. "I can tell that at the very least he is telling the truth about him being a reincarnation and that demons do still plague Japan." 

          "Fine and what do you plan to do if you ever get your hands on Tanjiro," Tengen said. 

          "I intend to kill him," I said. 

          "Then we will not help you," Sanemi said and I saw many heads nodding. "Either you try to save Tanjiro with our help or you fight and kill him by yourselves." they all nodded in agreement.  

          "I can't let this opportunity pass by," I said calmly. "Fine I agree to your terms lets head out we have a lot of work to do if we are going to face demons that are immune to the sun." 

          "Indeed, even we don't have a precedence for fighting other demons immune to the sun." Rengoku said. "Well at least not to the death." 

          "Speaking of that you all do realize there is a chance he can't be saved right?" I said. 

          "What makes you say that Yagi?" 

          "Well it is true that clearly he did not kill all the demons the archives claim it is apparent he did kill those that were unsavable," I said. 

          "No matter how deep it may be buried I know my brother can be saved," Nezuko said. "I fully intend to save him so I'm coming too."

          "Alrighty then lets all do our best," I said.

--- And that concludes this chapter for all you fans of this story I thank you for the support and we are finally moving on to the proper events of season 2 of MHA ---