Entrance Exam Pt.2

Mikumo POV: Area E

I was waiting by the gate for it to open, we were all separated into the seven areas apart from Izuku and Jirou they ended up in the same area. I am confident in my abilities so I am the calmest person there, there is only one form I am not perfect with yet.

"HELLO LITTLE LISTENERS," Present Mic shouted from the top of the observation tower. The gate began to lower and I rushed in as fast as possible. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THOSE EIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA GO, GO!"

I saw robots everywhere and began my assault, "Total Concentration, Water Breathing Third Form: Flowing dance" I said calmly I swung and bent my blade in a winding motion and danced in a flowing pattern slicing every faux villain in my path to bits.

Observation tower: 3rd POV

"That kid took so many of the Villains down with a single attack and such a precise one as well," Present Mic pointed out to everyone.

"Huh says he is quirkless how did he do that?" Vlad King asked.

"He is one of Izuku's specifically this kid is one of his best students," Aizawa explained. "And watch it Vlad that is your second warning."

Back to Mikumo: His POV

"Water Breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash," I called slicing through another villain. 'that should make around 68 points more than enough to pass but lets go to impress,' I though as I saw even more villains. "Seventh Form: Drop ripple thrust," I said piercing a three pointer's head. I looked around and found my self surrounded, "Fourth Form: Striking tide" I called releasing multiple slashes twisting my body and blade delivering many attack taking them all down. 'that should do it lets go help the others I said.

Aiba POV: Area D

I'm doing this to be closer to Mikumo-san. The sword Izuku made me is apparently a less intricate version of the sword used by the Love Hashira of old, it is whip like yet fits into a standard katana sheath. Izuku says if we all pass the entrance he will take requests for personalized swords which I am looking forward to, oh the gate is lowering lets do this.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THOSE EIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA GO, GO!" Present Mic said behind me. I was busy looking for the villains ah ha there's some.

"Total Concentration, Love Breathing First Form: Shivers of First Love," I shouted out dashing to them and launching my sword forward in a series of extended whip slashes obliterating several of the robots. I kept running and attacking any robots I found destroying them easily.

Observation tower 3rd POV:

"How is her sword doing that?" Nezu asked looking on at Aiba's assault.

"It's not her quirk her quirk only benefits the person she loves not herself," Vlad commented.

"Izuku made it for her," Aizawa said calmly.

"Izuku made that," Power Loader said intrigued.

Back to Aiba POV:

I saw a large amount of robots and called out "Love Breathing Second Form: Love Pangs" unleashing many powerful whip slashes that destroyed the robots as I rushed through them. "That should do it if I know Mikumo-san he got to a certain score and went to assist others so lets do the same" I said smiling and walking off.

Katsumi POV: Area C

I ended up in the same area as my twin brother he was clearly up set to see me even trying to be a hero still. "KATSUMI ITS UNSAFE FOR SOMEONE OF YOUR CONDITION TO BE TAKING THIS TEST OR TO EVEN BE TRYING TO BE A HERO!" He yelled at me with a few explosions for effect.