Further Investigations into Moon Breathing

Izuku's POV: 

          After the entrance exam, Izumi came running up to me she was breathing heavily. Must have forgotten to use total concentration breathing there. Once she finally caught her breath she said Melissa injured her self badly and needs help getting to the car. We all carpooled together to get here since Melissa is staying with us, Katsumi, Aiba, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Jirou said that they needed to go home after the exam to talk with there parents about it. So we went to the nurses office. 

          "Ah Izuku, Izumi your cousin is doing okay just over used her quirk and broke both her legs and one of her arms" Recovery Girl said as we came into grab her. "I used my quirk and she is all good to go she just needs rest is all." 

          "Thank you Recovery Girl, we'll take her home right away." I said calmly to her "Izumi if you don't mind picking her up I still have plenty of stamina I just need her situated properly on my back." 

          "No problem brother." Izumi replied as I got on one knee she picked up Melissa and helped guide her tired form onto my back so I could carry her to the car. Once there I set her into a seat and buckled her in I sat on the side facing Izumi and Melissa, Mikumo sat next to me.

          "We are ready to go driver," I told the driver through the slight window to the front seat and off we were heading home. 

          "Brother I have a question for you," Izumi asked me I nodded to say go on. "Well you said that Moon breathing is supposed to have a lot of forms right and yet I can only use six forms of it." 

          "This feels more like a question for Michikatsu," I said "but yes what little is documented about Moon breathing suggests it has even more forms than my own Sun breathing." 

          "So what should we do my development has stagnated?" she said looking forlorn. 

          "Well in truth all of you still have a lot to learn for instant none of you have learned total concentration constant," I said passively.

          "What is that Izuku?" Mikumo said out of nowhere. 

          "Well put simply I am always breathing in the form of total concentration breathing, that is what is called Total Concentration Constant." I said calmly "I plan to start the process of teaching it with you two first since it requires a lot of discipline to learn to do it. Well being trying that out during our wait for the letters. Izumi once we get home and have gotten Melissa settled in her bed please accompany me to the archives to investigate somethings about Moon Breathing." 

          "Okay Izuku," she said seeming happier. 

          "I'll take Melissa to her bed you guys can go right to the archives," Mikumo said calmly he turned back to his book which I recognized as his training book, he was rereading one page in particular. It was a page with everything we had on the eleventh form of Water Breathing a very dangerous form. 

          After that we arrived home and immediately after exiting the car me and Izumi after making sure that Mikumo had Melissa we went to the Archives. Once inside I started looking around at the various books for the right one it was titled 'The Battle of the Infinity Castle' "Here we go this should have it," I said. "Let's see uh the chapter of the battle against Upper moon One." I started looking for the information we needed. 

         "Hey Izuku what's with this backpack box thing?" Izumi asked, she had just been looking around at the artifacts. Which included a number of swords and other weapons some from unique breathing styles some dropped by a demon after there death. I looked up from my reading at the box she had landed on.