The Kidnapping Of Izuku Yagi

3rd POV: 10p.m.

          We stand amongst the crowd viewing the dancing of Izuku and his friends. We suddenly are in the archives looking at a small burgundy box shaking. The door finally opened up, its hinges having been rusted over the years, out came a small girl. She had long dark hair ending with long orange tips her eyes were pink and faded looking. She wore a pink star kimono with a brown haiori over it. Suddenly she began to grow and grow till she was just past 5' she walked to a window and looked out to the top of the Mountain where there is a faint glow. 

--- No Bamboo ---

--- No Bamboo ---

Nezuko POV:

          I walked out of the room and up the mountain following the glow. Once I got closer I saw a crowd so I went into the trees trying to find a better view. I found it an saw into a clearing a sight I hadn't seen in many many years, the Hinokami Kagura dance my father and brother would dance at the new year. I zeroed in on the boy preforming it wearing the same cloths my family wore as he spun around I got a glimpse of his face one I recognized, "brother?" I said softly.

          I waited till I saw everyone else walk off to tents that were set up around the dance. I think that it was nearing midnight, once everyone was asleep apart from the three dancers I made my move. I rushed in and tackled grabbed brother continuing running down the mountain. 

          "Brother! You finally came back its been so long," I said carrying him down the mountain. 

          "What," he said quietly. 

          Suddenly I was attacked by one of the other dancers, "Hey you demon let go of my brother!" she said. 

          "No he is my brother!" I said picking up pace and running significantly faster to get us away from them.

Izumi POV: 

          We were doing our dances when suddenly a demon girl came through and snatched up Izuku. I rushed after them down the hill and started catching up to them, "Hey you demon let go of my brother!" I said attacking her with a single slash at her neck barely missing. 

          She turned her head back slightly and said, "No he is my Brother!" and sped faster down the hill.

          "Mikumo sound the alarm a demon took Izuku!" I shouted up to him and continued running after her. I chased her all the way down the mountain and to the archives, I had her cornered to a exterior wall and was ready to attack her until.

          "Bring us back now!" She suddenly shouted and a old sliding door appeared under her with a drum beat. It opened and she and Izuku fell in the door closing and vanishing in another drum beat. 

          I dropped to my knees and cried fearing that my brother was now most likely going to die eaten by demons who were working together. I heard running and turned forlorn to the crowed of heroes and hero students running up to me, "Izumi what happened?" my dad asked me. 

Izuku POV:  

          At some point during the chase I got knocked unconscious by a low branch, I was lost into my dreamscape. When I began to come to slightly I heard voices talking with who I assume abducted me. 

          "Nezuko your finally home! Its been so long," a kind of whiney voice said. 

          "Zenitsu calm down yes were all excited for her to be back but she also brought Tanjiro back," a calm almost motherly voice said.

          "Eh, I don't know he looks a bit different to me," A waspy voice said. 

          "Oh he looks like he is coming to," a calm feminine voice says. "Lets get him to the clinic." 

          "Yeah it is just a brief re-surfacing of his consciousness, he still needs more rest." A neutral masculine voice says.

          "I'll carry him," A cheerful fiery voice said and then I was out again. 

--- Right so the next chapter will probably be a while away one I am still working on artwork for it and two I really need to work on some of my other stories regardless I hope you enjoy this short chapter and have a great day. Hey all if you would like to see more of my writing involving Demon Slayer I have another story that takes place before this story called The Ronin Demon Slayer it isn't too long yet but it has some more story for this universe. ---