Selection Ceremony

Izuku's POV:

          Uncle Aizawa helped me out greatly in telling me that we all got in and in his class too. This weekend I planned to do the selection of the ore that will be used for their personal nichirin weapons. I planned to have them all stay over and for myself to preform the dance for a full day before the ceremony. After I learned about the Sun Breathing and the Hinokami Kagura I decided to preform it for a full day to celebrate important things, for instance the new year and promotions in the corps not that we have had much of that. 

          I brought the selection of Ore up to the hollow on top our mountain that I had Mikumo train in. The boulder had long since been removed and I placed down the torches for tomorrows festivities. Everyone will be arriving later today and I will begin the dance at midnight tonight and it will go till midnight of the following day. after the dance they will select their Ore in order of ranking. 

Time Skip to near midnight 

          I placed down multiple tents for everyone to sleep in while I dance through the night. I was changing in one of them in to the right garb for the dance. 

          "Izuku you done changing?" Izumi asked me from outside the tent

          "You can come in Izumi, I just finished changing. What time is it?" I asked her. 

          "Almost time, I've been meaning to ask how do you do this it's unnatural." she asked as she came in the tent. 

          "Once you have mastered Total Concentration Constant you will be able to do it to, or maybe create your own dance suited for you." I told her. 

          "You really think I can," She asked. 

          "Yeah, I genuinely believe in all of you." I said hugging her. "Now lets do this thing." 

          Some of my family and my friends family are seeing this for the first time Aizawa was genuinely smiling, I loved seeing him with Uncle Mic and Auntie Midnight. His adopted son was looking at me stunningly watching my movements, Maybe Aizawa wants me to help train him we'll see. From there I danced the night away everyone watching me till they eventually grew tired and retired to one of the tents. I would remain vigilant in the night continuing the dance flawlessly. 

Shigaraki Tomura POV:

          "Dr. How are the experiments going?" I asked Dr. Kyudai. 

          "My experiment are going well and your request should be ready soon you need to be prepared to gather information soon." He replied. 

         "The good Doctor is right the Nomu before you has shock absorption, Hyper regeneration and its body is fortified by the blood that has been gifted to us." Master said from his chair. "Truth be told I don't even think it needed the hyper regen quirk as it regenerated pretty fast to begin with."