The Battles Begin

Melissa POV:

          Gramps told me this morning after a quick spar that we were going to go out and do some light patrol for some practice in a nearby city Hosu. Wait a sec wasn't that the place where Iida's brother was attacked, maybe we can check in on him see how he's doing. I finished getting my uniform on, then Gramps and I left his home to go to the train station boarding and heading to Hosu. 

Jirou POV:

          I ducked out of th way and behid cover from one of Orca's sonic attacks. I waited out feeling the vibrations he created on the wall. In the moment he took to breath before his next barage I jumped out and attached my jacks to my speaker boots unleashing a counter strike of sounds to disoriente. I took the opening and rushed in touching him winning this round of training. 

          "Great job Kyoka," Orca's said patting me on the shoulder. "You've grown quite well with your quirk over the short time you've been her. I think a little more training and we can head out to do some practice patrols in a neighboring city."

          "Thank you sir," I said smiling at him. "Although I have technically gone on some missions before for the Demon Slayers."

          "Oh, yeah!" He said smaking his fist into his palm. "Nezu sent something about that alongside your file what does that actually mean?"

          "Well its why I know my breathing technique," I started explaining. "Me and my friends, and some of the school now I guess. Will be hunting down and taking out demons which are responsible for the random dissapperances with no body ever found, and in some cases masscares with no explination." 

          "Okay, and this nomu thing that was used to attack the USJ was one such demon?" he asked me. 

          "The USJ was actually attacked by an army of demons that me and my friends battled against," I explained. "When my boyfriend, Izuku, showed up and managed to battle against the nomu which at first was a very powerful demon. The person behind the demons made it transform using all the blood from the demon in the army making it a new member of the Twelve Kizuki. Izuku was prepared to kill it then and there but it was taken away by a door." 

           "What?" he asked me. 

           "It's complicated." I said. 

           "Okay-" Orca began but was interupted by an alarm blaring throughout the building. "Dang it! Looks like we have a true emergency on our hands, a nearby city is being attacked by multiple threats, many heroes will be needed." he took amoment to look through his phone it seems and found something relevent. "Reports are coming in of the threats having exposed brains and incredible strength and regeneration." 

            "Like the nomu before it became a Kizuki," I commented. "Gang Orac you have to take me along if my suspicions are true then the threat is likely coming from some demons."

            "Very well are anyother Demon Slayers in the area?" He asked me. 

            "They are either already there or on the way themselves." I said. 

            "Then we best get a move on," he said and we left to get suited up fully.

Izuku's POV:

            It was impossible, a confirmed dead uppermoon can't be present in this day and age. that was all I could think from my hiding spot out of Doma's view. Well at least he should be easy to defeat, his past battle with kanao is recorded in the archives after all. I should just take him down well he is unaware of me and worry about how he is here later. From my vantage point on the building I stood up and prepared to unleash a swift decisive attack. I inhaled deeply. 'Total Concetration, Sun Breathing First Form: Enbu' I dashed of the roof with great speed a aimed flawlessly for the back of his neck. Faster than I could see his hand raised and his warfan was positioned toblaock my attack which it did with ease.