Students and Friends

It took me two years to master the forms of what I have come to know as Sun Breathing. In those two years I had been bullied a lot at school. It took an additional three years to convince my parents but, finally I got permission to transfer schools to a more caring school Izumi decided to come as well. Our friends the Bakugo twins wanted to come too but their parents didn't let them we still meet up from time to time and Izumi had to promise to watch out for me to get them to calm down. They were the only ones at my old school who actually believed that the training I was doing was worth it and they asked several times to join me but I kept telling them that I needed to master it first. 

          When we scouted this school out I had made a request that I be allowed my practice blade and to where my special uniform, it was made out of fabric that according to the records could withstand low level demon strikes and slashes. I made sure to wear it to the meeting so that they knew that it looked different. The outfit is a samurai inspired version of a demon slayer uniform only it does not have the kanji on my back reading Destroy. They were fine with it apparently the principal is a big fan of the era that the outfit is based on.

          On my first day I got strange looks, which I expected to get I mean I am wearing a different uniform as well as having a wooden katana at my side. Izumi and I were placed into Class A for the year. We were all asked to Introduce our selves I didn't pay much attention till Kaminari Denki. He had blond hair with a lightning bolt streak of black, His eyes were that same shocking yellow. He said his quirk was called Electrification, it allows him to generate electricity and cover his body in it. While he can also emit this energy over a long distance he has no control over it making it shoot out indiscriminately. If he exceeds his watt limit his brain short circuits and he takes around 1 hour to recharge. 

          The second to introduce themselves was Kirishima Eijiro, he has black hair and red eyes. His quirk is called Hardening, this quirk apparently gives him the ability to harden parts of his body causing said parts to become jagged and rock-like. There is naturally limits to the damage that said body parts can take that is his weakness. 

          The third student to introduce them selves was interesting person Ashido Mina, due to her quirk her appearance is unique she has pink hair and pink skin. Her eyes have a black sclera and bright yellow irises. Her quirk is called Acid it allows her to produce corrosive liquid from her body she is capable of controlling the viscosity and solubility of this liquid. She is very bubbly and interesting to say the least. 

          The forth is student to introduce himself was a shy boy, Mikumo Akatani. He has black hair and black eyes with his bangs beginning to cover one of his eyes. He was rather shy about it but eventually said he was quirkless like my self. 

          The fifth was Aiba Manami, she was cute and had raspberry pink hair in high pig tails with soft pink eyes. Her quirk is called Love, evidently she can increase the power of the person she loves the stronger the love she feels the higher the power boost. She like Mikumo seemed really shy. 

          The sixth was a very confident boy the reminds me of Katsuki, Shindo Yo. He has Dark brown hair that is almost black in color, his eyes are a warm brown. His quirk is called Vibrate, he can vibrate things the downside being he can be left immobile by his own attacks. Other than that he was rather annoying. 

          The last to introduce them selves prior to my sister and I was Jirou Kyouka. She was beautiful to me she had striking onyx eyes and her hair was dark purple in color with an odd reflection in the shape of a heart monitor beat she had jacks hanging from her earlobes. Her Quirk is called Earphone Jack, when the Jacks are plugged into anything she can channel her heart beat into the object. This quirk also allows her to hear miniscule sounds threw what ever they are plugged into.

          My sister Introduced herself to the class, and explained her quirk as being a strong telekinesis and explains her interest in swordsmanship. After her it is my turn I am the last to introduce myself. Over the past two years I have let my hair grow out now my entire family is aware that my hairs natural color is a dark red, I still have spots of green at the tips of my hair left from the dye.

          "My name is Yagi Izuku," I said in a soft calming voice. "I am quirkless, and like my sister I have a fascination with the ways of the sword. As for why I am wearing a different uniform than the rest of you it is solely because I made a request the same goes for the practice blade I carry, it is for self defense" I finished and went back to my desk. The day went well after that till we went to recess, my initial plan was to find a spot and practice away from others until. 

          "Your quirkless Mikumo, there is no way you can be a hero." I hear Shindo say from across the playground. "And you earlobes what can you do to protect him?" he said insulting Jirou. 

          I go over there and intervene, "Shindo, what is the problem over here?" I ask him. 

          He takes a step back, "none of your business you quirkless nobody" he replied clearly nervous about my physique. 

          "You made it my business when you insulted someone who was protecting the innocent," I told him deadly calm. 

          "So what can you do, you don't have a quirk you nobody!!" He said trying to encourage himself. 

          "You do not know anything about me," I told him. "I may be quirkless but I am not defenseless. And if Mikumo wants to be a hero there is nothing stopping him from achieving that dream but his own resolve" I say out loud making everyone hear me. "There is a hero in this day and age that for all intents and purposes fights quirkless," I tell everyone. 

          "Oh ... yeah who?" I hear from behind me. 

          I turn around and look Mikumo in the eyes, "The underground hero: Eraserhead" I told him and everyone here. "His quirk is Erasure it allows him to temporarily erase a person's quirk unless it is a mutation type. So against them his quirk is useless meaning he fights quirkless" I concluded.

          "Your not pul-lling my le-eg r-right?" He asks me.

          "I am not everything I have said is true," I said. "In fact if you have the resolve I can teach you something that will help you on your path to being a hero Mikumo." 

          "Thank you Yagi, thank you" He said

          "It would be my honor" I said.

---sorry had to change a bit to fit the timing of what I had planned so for anyone keeping tract they are all around 12 years old---