UA Entrance Exam Part 1

Izuku's POV:  Three years later, The night before the exam. 

          We decided that we would all do a sleepover for the night before the UA entrance exam. Some important news everyone now knows me and Kyoka are a thing not like we intended it to be a secret, but Mikumo and Aiba seem to have started seeing each other. Though Mikumo refuses to admit it. Over the three years we have even started a bit more of a band, My sister is on Keyboard, Katsumi is on the drums, and Mikumo rocks it on the second guitar.

          "So I am sure all of you are excited, after all tomorrow we take the first of many steps to becoming the heroes we all want to be. However all of you need to remember that this is not the only way we can be heroes and if any of you should fail you will not be kicked out of the Demon Slayer Corp." I said to everyone. "Personally I believe that every single one of you can pass this exam." 

          "You say that as If your not taking the exam?" Kirishima asked. 

          "That's because technically he doesn't need to," Izumi told him. 

          "What does she mean by that?" Kaminari asked.

          "Well, despite trying to deny the recommendation, our uncle did give me one since he really wants to see me in his class." I replied. 

          "And your uncle is?" Aiba asked. 

          "Shota Aizawa, aka the Underground Erasure head and assuming we all impress him Our homeroom teacher," Izumi answered for me. 

          "And since he wants to see what I can do so I suggested having me take the practical exam at least." I told everyone.

          "Okay but I thought he never gave his recommendation?" Mikumo asked. 

          "He likes to baby Izuku, either that or likes the fact that Izuku is always so calm and mellow," Izumi answered. 

          "Anyway We should all get to sleep the Practical for UA is undoubtably going to require us to be absolutely alert." I said and with that we all went to sleep. 

Time skip to tomorrow UA gate,  

          "Okay well they probably have us seated next to each other in the Announcement hall we most likely will be placed into different exam cites," I told everyone and we went into the building and sat down in the Announcement hall

          "Hello Little Listeners! Can I Get A YEAH!," Present mic said coming out onto the stage. Silence, "Well then I'll just explain what you'll be doing today. Today's exam is quite simple you all will be divided up in to one of seven training grounds, in those training grounds you will be conducting 10 min. mock battles against faux villains. Three varieties are stationed at each ground first the one pointer signified by the one on its body the the two pointer and three pointer all are labeled by their numbers on the body ..."