A Chilling Blast From the Past

Izuku POV:

          I stood in a clearing near the cabin father rented for my training. I was there breathing deep breaths with my eyes closed, waiting patiently sword still sheathed. It was around then I felt a disterbance, about 8 cm infront of me the air got slightly colder. With insane speed I pulled my sword from its sheath and slashed a shockwave infront of me in two allowing it to pass by me harmlessly. Then I smelt the scent of wisteria and I dodged slashing a blood scikle in half as it flew by me. The heat grew behind me so sideflipped over a blue fire slash dodging the attack perfectly. 

          "Eh, he dodged and slashed through my blood scikle easiliy." Gyutaro said shocked. 

          "Oooh, that was so insane how he sensed my shockwave coming just like Tanjiro did when we first met" Akaza said. 

          "That was a trumendous dodge Yagi-san!" Rengoku said happily. 

          It had been a day into my mountain training yesterday I did a sparring session with Akaza, then one with Rengoku. Gyutaro took the day to get to know my dad for some reason I'm not fully sure why. Regardless he seemed to have underestimated my abilities or something. 

          "Gyutaro I've been training to do these things most of my life," I said. "And thanks for the compliments Rengoku, Akaza." 

          "What should we do now?" Akaza asked. "A three on one spar perhaps or maybe I caould spar you solo again?" 

           "Wait, you too already spared with him all I've done is the one attack." Gyutaro said. "I think I should get the chance to spar him before you get another go." 

           "I agree with Gyutaro!" Rengoku said. "It's only fair Akaza." 

           It was around this time that my Kasugai crow flew down from a tree, "Snows acoming snows a coming." It said rapidly. 

           "Is that bird deranged its the middle of the summer season?" Akaza said. 

           "Perhaps it is not natural snow?" Gyutaro said.

           We all looked at Akaza for a moment, "What?!" He said when he noticed. 

           "My friend did you discover a new ability?" Rengoku asked him. 

           "For the last time, you flaming numdskull." Akaza began. "Just because I make a snowflake to activate my blood demon art does not mean I control snow!"

           "Blowing in from the north a village down the mountain is in trouble." My crow said. 

           "Is it a demon?" I asked it and it nodded its head slightly. "Well why didn't you lead with that. Listen guys if my crow came and got me I must be the closest possible canadite to take the demon out I have to cut todays session a bit short I'm afraid." 

           "No problem Izuku," Rengoku said. "I understand completly." 

           "You owe me a sparring match Izuku." Gyutaro said.

           "Ooh," Akaza said his excitment vanishing instantly. 

           "Thank you all for understanding," I said before running off following my crows lead to the village it had mentioned. 

           I ran through the forest following my bird down the mountain. I would leap over the occasional creek and drop from the occasional ledge. I weaved between the trees and when I was met with significantly larger drop I landed on a branch and leapt from branch to branch. All the while the air on the mountain began to feel colder, eventually giving way to a light snowfall then heavy snowfall. It was like winter had decided to come nearly six months early, it was odd but my breathing kept me going just fine. Finally the branches underfoot gave way to rooftops coated in almost 2 inches of snow. 

            Looking at the streets down below there was practically nobody outside despite this being peak evening shopping time. "Odd there's normally more people out and about at this time especially in tourist towns like this place." I said looking around for a sign of anyone.

            It was then that a stiff cold breeze blew in from around the center of the town. I ran along the roof tops towards an old samurai style park in the middle of the town. Swirling above a bridge was a strong snow storm blowing out snow all across the town. I looked down at the bridge to see a sight that shouldn't be possible. Standing on the bridge was a man about 6'12/3" with long spiky platinum blond hair, parted to the right. He wore tan hakama style pants and a blood red turtle neck with a black design going from his chest to his neck. In his hands were folded up golden war fans, and lastly his eyes were a rainbow color with the Kanji for Upper Moon 2 etched into them. The being that stood at the bridge was unmistkably the former Upper Moon 2 Doma. 

          --- Sorry for taking so long to come back to this story and for giving you all a short chapter when I do return. All I can say is I was a little burned out on this story for a while and I hope to be able to bring you all some thrilling chapters as we near the most thrilling parts od Season 2 of MHA. Sincerly the Author. ---