Chapter 1

"Oh, God! I have forgotten something important" During the tea break, I suddenly remembered something important. I picked up my phone.

"Happy Birthday Honey! Sorry for the late. You were asleep when I left in the morning. I hope you have seen your gift. You like it, don't you?" I quickly typed that. I couldn't call him because I was doing work. I saw that he had seen the text message I sent but he didn't reply to me.

"Why don't you reply to me?" I texted back.

"Oh, sorry Ame...Lots of girls are wishing me right now so I have to reply to them. I know you can understand. Anyway, thank you... Your gift is awesome" Soren texted me. I knew that he would like the gift I had given. It was a silver watch. I had hidden it under his pillow so he could find it by himself.

"Welcome, darling. Woah! So many girlfriends" I texted and kept my phone aside. Soren was as handsome as his dad so I was not surprised that the girls were mad at him.

"You made me blush. Don't do that" He texted me back. I knew that he flirted with girls and I thought that he would never play with a girl's heart. However, I couldn't believe that our baby boy was celebrating his 17th birthday. I'm not talking about my son; I'm talking about my nephew. Even so, he was like my own son, even more, we were friends. The children who used to be little were grown up by then. I wondered if we were getting older too. But every time I saw my brother Nicolo and his lovely wife Aurora, I felt like we were still young. Sarah and Soren were like my whole world. Anyway, I didn't have kids and that was my misfortune. But my husband Luc never let me think that way and I never felt lonely because I had a beautiful family. I was so excited about Soren's birthday party. I thought that it would be magical. A lot of people would come to the party because Soren was very famous at college.

...After I left work...

"Where's our birthday boy?" I asked from Aurora. She was gorgeous as always.

"I think he is on the couch" She replied to me as she arranged the tables. I walked towards the coach and I saw him looking at the gate.

"Happy Birthday my boy! Guess who I am" I covered his eyes with my palms.

"My super aunt... Ame" He chuckled.

"I have told you not to call me aunt because it makes me feel like I am old" I looked away with a cute pout.

"Okay," He hugged me from behind and I messed up his hair a little bit.

"Hey, what are you doing? I spent a lot of time making my hair like this" He ran his fingers through his hair. Oh god! He was just stylish as his dad.

"O really? What is the name of the girl that you are trying to impress by doing these things" I squeezed his cheek as always I did. Then it was hard to do that because he was taller than me.

"There isn't such thing. Don't tell those things here. Mom and dad may think that it is true" He smiled at the ground.

"It doesn't matter. I know that you can't tell one name because you have so many girlfriends, right?" I giggled as I looked at him.

"You are teasing me like a teenager" The way he looked at me reminded me of the way Nicolo look. I shrugged my shoulders.

"So, where's Sarah; our little princess?" I looked around as I tried to find her.

"I don't know whether she is a princess or not but she is a drama queen. She is in her room. She is getting ready whole the time because today her crush is coming. You know, my best friend Shawn" Soren said annoyingly.

"Oh! I remember that funny guy" I winked at him.

"Where's your group of friends?" asked Nicolo who came towards us.