Chapter 12

"Diana, open the door" Someone started knocking on the door. Diana woke up to that voice. She felt a warmth behind her back so looked back with her sleepy eyes. She saw Soren who was sleeping next to her.

"Wake up, how did you get into my bed?" Diana shook him harshly. Soren woke up lazy and rubbed his eyes.

"Mom, I need some more sleep" His voice was muffled by drowsiness.

"I'm not your mom and how did you get into my bed," She asked in a low voice.

"What?" Soren said louder but no more noise came out from his mouth because she covered his mouth with her hand.

"Diana, open the door" That girl shouted again from the other side of the door.

"Wait a minute, Mia" Diana shouted as she jumped out from the bed. Soren immediately pulled her back into the bed by her arm.

"Is that your roommate" Soren whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, you need to hide" Diana bit her lower lip and tried to figure out a place to hide him. Soren also jumped out from the bed and walked towards the closet.

"In your closet" Soren pointed to the closet while he was mouthing those words.

"That's good" Some of the things that were there were moved around so that he could hide there. Soren crawled into the closet. 'Ouch,' His head hit a wooden plank. As she was about to close the door, he blocked it. Diana raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry. I actually came to your bed last night because the floor was cold" Soren looked at Diana with his poisoned lustful eyes but Diana closed the door harshly.

"Ouch" She closed the door tightly and Soren's finger slammed between the door and the hinge.

"Wait, Mia" Diana went to the door and looked around the room to remove the lock to see it there was anything suspicious left but there was no such thing so she opened the door for Mia.

"Why did it take you so long to open the door? How long have I been here" Mia crossed her arms over her chest after she flipped her red hair away.

"I was late waking up. I didn't feel like getting out of bed" Diana rubbed her eyes to show Mia that she was sleepy.

"I'm so tired" Mia jumped into bed.

"How about babysitting?" Diana sat on the edge of the bed and she didn't forget to look often at the closet.

"Don't even mention it. Those children are like devil cubs. They just didn't eat me. Oh! I forgot; they did that too. See" Mia showed Diana the bites she had on her arms.

"Oh my god!" Diana laughed as she ran her fingers on the bites Mia had on her arms. "But they pay you well" Diana looked again at the closet while she was talking with Mia.

"They don't pay me as much as those kids bother me" Mia had an angry look on her face.

"Take a shower and freshen up. Then, your tiredness will go away" Diana's eyes were fixed on the closet. She suggested to Mia that she could tell Soren to leave during that time.

"Hm," Mia walked towards the closet to take some clothes.

"You don't want to go there. You have clothes in the washroom" Diana stood in front of the closet.

"Yeah, but I want another one" Mia shrugged and pushed Diana aside to reach the closet.

"No, you don't" Diana stood in front of the closet again.

"What happened to you?" Mia rolled her eyes at Diana and finally reach the closet.

"Achoo" Both girls heard a sneezing sound. "Oh my god! Dianda will kill me" thought Soren, who was in the dusty closet.