Chapter 7

"Now you are a little thinner than you used to be," Aurora said as she placed a pancake on Soren's plate.

"As a football player, you need to eat well unless you'll become weak. The other thing is if you get so skinny, girls will reject you boy" Nicolo patted Soren's shoulder and his cheeks turned red.

"As a boy, you have to maintain well. Or how do you make a perfect eight pack like your dad" Nicolo raised his eyebrows at Soren.

"I don't want to. Now, stop dad" Soren covered his face with his palms.

"Other dads advise their sons on learning, life, and work but this dad instructs his son on how to get fit and have girlfriends" Aurora pinched Nicolo's hair.

"I'm good at it though" Nicolo smiled playfully and Aurora rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry" While Aurora was talking to Nicolo, Soren muttered to Sarah. Without saying anything, Sarah nodded with wide eyes. Soren actually didn't mean what he said to Sarah because he was intoxicated.

"Dad, today is a party night," Soren said as he left the home. Sarah also followed him.

"What about Shawn?" Sarah had to run after him because he walked so fast.

"I don't know" Soren replied to her without so much as a need.

"You must know. He's your friend" Sarah ran again to reach him.

"No more" Soren paid his attention to his way.

"What?" Sarah stopped where she was, could not believe what he was saying. She was so sad and she was even more worried that she would never see Shawn again and she would not be able to get his company again. But Soren felt guilty about what he had done to Shawn. Soren went to college that day thinking he would apologize to Shawn because there were so many indelible memories between the two of them. He wasn't intoxicated and insane enough to forget it all at the time.

"Did you see Shawn anywhere?" Soren asked Zen because he couldn't find him anywhere.

"Nope," Zen shrugged and moved his attention from Soren.

"Okay" Soren grabbed his bag and walked towards the corridor behind the gym class.

"Where is Shawn?" Soren sat at the foot of the staircase.

"He didn't come. Why are you looking for him?" said Diego who was leaning against the wall.

"I just want to apologize to him. What I did is wrong" Soren rested his head on his knees.

"You are fucking childish man. Don't worry about it like hell. Get ready to chill up tonight" Diego crossed his arms over his chest. Soren nodded and went back to the class.

...In the evening...

"What is this place?" He could not imagine what to do.

"A place to have fun" Zen ran his fingers through his newly tinted hair.

"You told me you were going to a party but this place" Soren shrugged with disgust.

"Yeah, strip club" Diego smirked.

"But these are not allowed to our age" Soren raised his eyebrows.

"The owner is a friend of my dad so there is no problem. The other is I have a fake ID and so do you" Diego showed his ID and Zen also did the same.

"It will be a big problem if dad finds out" Soren rested his head on his knees. He was oscillating between two decisions. As always, young stubbornness and lust deceived him. When the smell of the alcohol was absorbed by his nostrils, his eyes became dim due to the lights. He stared at strippers passionately who were dancing and wandering around, but made sure not to take part in such activities as he still had some control. Soren who was sitting at the bar and drinking alcohol, thought a lot. But his thought was broken when a girl who was working at the bar came up to him.