Chapter 21

No one's POV

...After 12 years on a street in Paris...

"I think I'm guilty of marrying you" Shawn tried to keep his smile inside him.

"Why did you say that?" Sarah slapped on his shoulder.

"I'm tired of hearing you talking" Shawn laughed.

"Shut up!" Sarah made an angry face.

"I knew it was going to happen. How many times have I told you not to marry her?" Nicolo also laughed.

"You're my dad; not his" Sarah pouted at Nicolo.

"I also told him not to marry my stupid sister," said Soren as he winked.

"When I see you, I'm tired of getting married. I will never get married" Jazzy said in a serious mood.

"Please stop making fun of Sarah," said Aurora while she was looking into Nicolo's eyes.

"You won't always feel that way, Jazzy" Wendy giggled.

"Understand how big the trouble is when you get married," said Enrico while he was eating a burger.

"I agree" Luc coughed, maybe he remembered someone.

"I also agree" Soren raised his hands.

"Soren! Am I trouble a to you?" Diana gave him a questioning look.

"Sometimes" He knew that it could make Diana's cheek burn.

"You!!!!!! You can never be changed" Diana blushed harder.

"I am single and free. I'm very proud of myself" Pius tried to create a very proud look. "If it weren't for Claire's graduation today, Cinet would be coming with us" Pius was reminded of his twin brother.

They all walked down the street laughing and talking about one thing after another. Their happiness will always be the same.

"Mommy, I need a flower" That was a very thin and cute voice.

"Which one, Ame?" Soren and Diana knelt in front of their little princess. That little fairy had a beautiful smile, and the brown wavy hair that flowed down her shoulders was so beautiful.

"Rose" She smiled and pointed to the flower shop which was in front of them

"Let's go, baby" Soren grabbed little Amelia's hand.

"Dad, I want this flower" Little Amelia showed him a rose while she was wrapping her arms around Soren's thigh.

"Here honey, be careful, there are thorns on the stem of that flower" Soren handed the flower to Amelia before paying for it.

"I remember this flower shop very well. When we last visited Paris, she also came to this shop to buy a rose" Pius stared at the flower shop, trapped in a memory.

"Ouch" Little Amelia had a thorn in her finger.

"Does it hurt you, honey?" Nicolo knelt in front of her to see her finger.

"No Grandpa," She said with a smile as tears flowed from her eyes.

"May I recite a short poem?" Niccol wanted to remove the thorn from her little finger without her even knowing it. "Some say there's nothing more beautiful thing like a rising a sun... I say there's nothing lovely like" He could not finish the poem.

"Like a wonderful smile on your beautiful face" Little Amelia chuckled.

"How do you know that, honey?" Nicolo was amazed. However, he could remove the thorn from her little finger.

"I don't know," She said, smiling.

"Let's go baby" Soren called her.

"Why?" Aurora placed her hand on Nicolo's shoulder while he was kneeling.

"Our mother recited that poem to me and Amelia when we were little. How does this little girl know that?" Nicolo looked at Aurora with a confusing look on his face.

"Because that's Amelia. She cannot leave us" Luc walked past them both, keeping a smile on his face.

"Life is wonderful, isn't it?" Nicolo wrapped one of his arms around Aurora's waist.

"Definitely" Aurora chuckled.