Chapter 8

Luc opened the door with the key and pushed the door without making any noise. We didn't turn on lights because the ones who had fallen asleep would wake up. I knew that Nicolo was sensitive to even the slightest sound. We both got together but it was hard to tame Soren. He did not even have the consciousness to control his movements. The only thing he did was mutter 'I'm sorry'. I can't describe in words how difficult it was to carry him upstairs. I told Luc to stop for a while and I tiptoed to Nicolo's and Aurora's room upstairs and locked the door to their room from outside. It's immoral to do that to my own brother but I had to do so because of Soren. Luc and I barely made it to Soren and carried him upstairs to his room.

"Alright," I sighed. We could pass Nicolo's room without any problem. Luc let Soren fall on his bed.

"What's that noise? What are you doing here?" I trembled with Sarah's voice. She was rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Nothing, we just" I stuttered.

"Soren isn't well" Luc walked towards her and led her to her bedroom.

"Let's call mom and dad," said Sarah.

"No need. Now, it's okay" Luc tried not to show her any change.

"Okay, good night" She went to her room and fell asleep again.

"Thank God!" I sighed.

"He had never been drunk before," I said and shrugged after Luc came to Soren's room.

"But we don't know exactly" Luc sat on the bed next to Soren.

"But- I don't know what to do" My eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm sorry" Soren mouthed again and cuddled into his pillow. I ran my fingers through his frizzy black hair. If his hair was hazel brown, he might be a copy of Nicolo because their face cuts were the same.

"Let's talk to him about this tomorrow. Now, he wants a good rest" Luc turned off the lights and we both left the room.

"Is this going to be a big issue" I hugged Luc from his behind and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Let's do something before that happens. I'm sure we can stop this" He turned towards me pulled me to his chest. I suddenly felt a change in my body like something was coming up my throat. I tried to swallow it but I could not. I covered my mouth with my hands and ran to the washroom.

"What? -" Luc was overwhelmed by what he saw. There was vomiting of my blood all over the sink. I had more and more vomiting all the time.

"Oh my god! What is happening? Do you feel pain? What should I do now? Should I call Nicolo?" Luc asked me as he was keeping me inside his hug.

"No, don't do that. He'll know about Soren's thing" I said weakly as I rested my head on his chest.

"Okay," He rubbed my back and carried me to the bed in bridal style. As I cuddled into him, I could feel his heavy sighs, which meant he was so upset. I didn't want to talk about it anymore so I fell asleep in his arms.

.... Next day...

Soren had a severe headache. He turned and hid his face against the pillow. He rubbed his face against the pillow and it could make him relax.

"Wake up lazy" Sarah hit him with a pillow.

"Don't bother me" Sarah poured some water on his bared chest.

"Arrrrr.....evil sister" He got up from the bed and ran after her. He picked her up and threw her on the sofa.

"Arrrr...dad" Sarah shouted.