Chapter 17

"Please help me! Here this has stoned" Soren moaned.

"Why? Why? What happened?" Diana, who had fallen asleep with her head on Soren's bed, woke up scared.

"What has stoned?" Madam Glinda, who had lit a bundle of incense and was spreading it to her shop, hurried on and got there.

"That paste you applied on my abdomen. Am I going to die now? I can't die young like this" Soren took turns looking at Diana and Madam Glinda.

"No, you aren't going to die right now" Madam Glinda giggled.

"That means, it will happen in a little while" Soren's jaw had dropped.

"Child, I can't answer your stupid questions. Diana, unwrap his bandage" Madam Glinda rushed to her pharmacy, saying so.

Diana ran her fingers over the paste "Yeah, it has stoned" Diana looked into Soren's eyes in amazement.

"If you have something on your mind, tell me before I die. Or you'll regret it later" Soren looked into her eyes and grabbed her hand gently.

"Please, stop acting too much" Diana slapped his hand off.

"Now let's see if you live or die" Madam Glinda sat next to Diana. She took a piece of cloth from the hot water basin that she had placed on the small cabinet next to the bed and used hot water to wash the stoned paste on Soren's abdomen.

"I'm in no pain now. There's no evidence of injury, not even a scar. This is a miracle. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" Soren could not believe his eyes when he saw his pure skin without any blemishes after washing off all the paste. In Soren arose a reverence as well as a miracle about Madam Glinda.

"Thank you so much. You're a super genius" Diana was very excited and happy.

"Diana, I have to go now" Soren got out of the bed without any difficulty.

"But, right now" Diaa placed her hand on his shoulder as if asking to stay.

"Hmm" He tightened up the belt of his trousers.

"It's not good for a young guy like you to be on the street without a shirt, is it?" Madam Glinda made a joke.

"So, where's mine?" Soren raised his eyebrows at Diana.

"It has torn" Diana scratched her head.

"Wait" Madam Glinda disappeared out of several large shelves and came out again with a silk shirt that had a 70s style.

"Now you two are telling me to wear this" Soren gritted his teeth.

"There's nothing else to do" There was a sarcastic smile between Diana's lips.

"Alright, then" Soren took the shirt from madam Glinda's hand. "Where do you get a shirt? You said you were alone" He asked while he was wearing it.

"It suits you well. You look like David Cassidy" Diana laughed like crazy.

"Don't make fun of me" Soren pouted. "See you again" His fiery eyes turned back to Diana.

"Be careful" Diana said without looking into his eyes.

"Look" Soren showed the knife that he had in his waistband.

"Weapons can't solve everything, child," said Madam Glinda.

"Your parents need to know what happened last night, I think," Diana said something that can stop Soren's breath for a moment.

"They don't need to know about it at all. The other thing, I trust you" Soren's words pierced Diana's heart like a knife so Diana didn't question it again