Chapter 19

...Next morning...

"Nico, I feel strange, like something bad maybe happen," said Aurora, who had rested his head on Nicolo's lap.

"Something like that won't happen, honey. Don't think about things like that. Sleep, you need rest" Nicolo stroked her head gently and with so much fondness that she fell asleep.

"Ding Dong" The doorbell rang. Luc had opened the door for the guest when Nicolo came into the living room, resting Aurora's head on a comfortable pillow so as not to disturb her sleep.

"Wendy, are you sure this job won't be a problem for your profession?" Niccol felt guilty.

"I can do a lot of things now because of the promotion I got. I changed all the documentation on these weapons. The other is that I value all of you more than my profession" Wendy told while opening the briefcases.

"Here are four Beretta model 70 pistols. I think that would be enough" The trigger of the unloaded pistol was tightened and checked by Wendy.

"That's quite enough. Thank you very much" Nicolo also picked up a pistol from the briefcase. Wendy made a gesture indicating that she accepted that thanks.

"Hey! I could find where Soren is" I held the tab in my hand and was very excited.

"Where?" Nicolo and Luc asked at once.

"A place about 5km from the city; Behind the abandoned greenhouse" I showed them the GPS map.

"Can't we go now because we got some weapons?" Luc wrapped one of his arms around my waist.

"We shouldn't rush" Nicolo bit his lower lip and aimed a small glass ball on the table with one of the unloaded pistols.

...At Madam Glinda's shop in the evening...

"Goodbye, Shawty. I wish you could see me in a dream tonight" Soren said as he finished his lessons and prepared to leave.

"Are you kidding me?" Diana playfully patted his chest. "There are only three days left for the exam. Now you can face the exam well. You're smarter than me so I feel a little jealous too. Goodbye!" Diana widened her big eyes and made a cute face. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, he brought his face closer to hers expecting something from her. But then Noah came in front of them at the door and stopped the bike. Disappointed by Noah's arrival, he got on the bike, saying goodbye to Diana with some emptiness.

"Did I interrupt a beautiful moment?" asked Noah.

"I was trying to tell her a secret" Soren answered.

"Usually when someone tells a secret to another, that person gets close to the other person's ear. But then I saw something else. Maybe it was my eye defect" Noah said that as a mockery of Soren.

"It is a mistake to look for the personal actions of others" Soren patted Noah's head, while Noah was riding the bike.

"Oh really? Then, I'm sorry bro" Not only Noah but also Soren laughed.

..............

About thirty minutes after Soren left, the whole street was plunged into the usual darkness. Diana as well as Glinda heard the sound of someone knocking on the door. Diana was about to open the door but Glinda stopped her. Glinda kept an eye on the keyhole and looked at who was standing outside. She moved her eye away from the keyhole, allowing Diana to see exactly what she saw. Diana stared at the outside from the keyhole and saw several strong men standing outside the door and their gleaming pistols. As one of them tried to search the house with his eye on the keyhole, Diana leaned against the wall next to the door, gesturing to Glinda to avoid his eyes.