Chapter 4

"Mom, I'm leaving" Soren shouted from the couch.

"Okay, sweetheart, be careful" Aurora greeted with him a flying kiss.

"No alcohol, no drugs, no sex" Nicolo shouted.

"You know about me, dad" Soren shouted back.

"That's why we are afraid" Sarah chuckled.

"Are you jealous Babygirl?" I asked Sarah as I entered the house.

"No" She pouted and looked away. Soren went with his friend by that friend's car. They followed the location which Diego had sent them.

"Wow, Diego's house is amazing," said Soren who got off of the car.

"Ya, you know, he is rich. His father is a businessman" Zen wrapped his arm around Soren's shoulder.

"Hey, Soren, welcome" Diego gave him a bro hug.

"Hey. This is a nice place" Soren shrugged his shoulders while he was staring at that place.

"Have fun boys, alcohol, drugs, and anything you want" said Diego with a strange grin. Soren smiled slightly although he didn't reply. Diego was a fierce player. Shawn understood it but Soren did not. Because he was accustomed to seeing only the good in people and not the bad. That was his weakness.

"Wow, that's what I wanted" Zen smirked terribly. It was normal for boys that age to do such things, but if those things get out of control, it could be dangerous. Soren wasn't a nerd, but he had some control over those things.

"Hey hottie" A drunken blonde girl approached him and tried to seduce him. Soren barely got rid of her because he didn't like those types of girls.

"Yo, boys" They were approached by a man who looked quite strong and was in his forties.

"Dad!" Diego hugged him.

"Who is this handsome boy?" Dexter, I mean Diego's dad pointed at Soren.

"Oh! He is one of my friends, Soren Johnes" Diego introduced Soren to his dad.

"Nice to meet you, sir!" They shook hands.

"You are as handsome as your dad" Dexter threw down the cigarette he was smoking and stepped on it.

"Sir, do you know him?" Soren raised his eyebrows in amazement.

"Ya, I know him. Your dad has may forget me, but I know him well. He is a very successful man" Dexter said dryly.

"Are you like business partners?" Soren asked politely.

"Ya, you can think so if you like" There was a smirk on Dexter's face. Soren couldn't understand that expression and he was confused.

"Did you invite Diana?" Soren asked, looking around for her.

"Nope, we don't invite fucking nerds, man" Zen smirked.

"Why are you looking for her?" Diego placed his arm on Soren's shoulder and raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing, I just wanted to bully her, you know" Soren rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.

"Let's chill boys" Diego dragged them to the dance floor.

"This is amazing" Soren shouted.