Chapter 2

...At the college...

"Hey, come with me" Shawn called Soren and he followed Shawn.

"Why?" Soren raised his eyebrows.

"Just follow me" Shawn looked back. They came to the cafeteria.

"Look" Shawn pointed to the girl with glasses who was in the cafeteria. She has been pinned to the wall by a guy. And the friends of that guy were throwing water at her so she was so wet. Jack grabbed that girl's glasses and sniffed them. That girl was jumping up to get it.

"Is that Jack?" Soren's eyes turned black with intense anger.

"Yep," said Shawn who knew what was Soren going to do.

"I'll take care of this" Soren walked towards Jack and that girl.

"Fuck you!" Soren slapped that guy and he fell to the ground because Soren's slap was so strong.

"I have said to you that I'm the only one who can bully her. She's, my slave. Did you understand bastard?" Soren leaned towards Jack and warned. Jack said nothing and glared at Soren with anger and wonder. "You get it?" Soren stared at Jack's friends and spoke. Suddenly, Soren grabbed that girl's hand and led her out of the cafeteria.

"Hey" Soren leaned that girl against the wall because the hallway was empty and they were alone

"Why?" That girl asked annoyingly and looked down.

"Why did you let them do that? You know that only I have the right to bully you because you are my slave forever" Soren said harshly and she let out a sigh.

"Look at me" Soren made her look at him by placing his index finger under her chin.

"I hate you" She whispered.

"Ya, you should" Soren grinned.

"Hey, take this, glassy" Soren handed the leather jacket which he was wearing.

"I don't need it" She looked away.

"Glassy" He gave her a deadly look. She tried to avoid that but she couldn't.

"I don't care about you but I care about my friends. They'll stare at your wet clothes without paying attention to the lesson" He winked at her and went to the class.

"I hate this bastard so much. He always makes fun of me. He doesn't let others do that but he bullies me all the time. And he calls me 'Glassy'. Yes, that's true. I wear glasses but it's not good to call me that. Why can't he call me by my name? I know he knows my name. It's 'Diana'. He is the 'Hottie' for the whole college but not for me. I HATE HIM!" That was what that girl thought.

"I think that name suits her well 'Glassy'" There was a playful smile on Soren's face. "I wanted to give her that name because of the big round glasses which has pressed against her full cheeks. She looks cute with those glasses" Suddenly, his eyes widened. "What am I thinking? Don't think anything like that again Soren" His brain warned to his heart. He entered the class and sat down in his place.