Chapter 13

"Do you now understand what kind of person your dad is? He's a great cynic. He just wants to do what he wants. He doesn't care about anyone else. He killed my grandfather and my father's sister without any remorse. You've made the right decision and you don't want to be with such a person. How can he tell you not to use drugs? He was a large-scale fucking drug dealer" Diego's cruel eyes began to twinkle.

"You don't stay here because your dad might find you. One of our places is a little far away so you can stay there. Everything you need is there. There are more boys there so you don't have to mess around there" said Dexter who wanted to get Soren further away from Nicolo.

"I don't want you to be bothered because of me" Soren took the wax bag of drugs from Diego's hand. He could not live without those things at that time.

"Here is something for you" Dexter handed him a key to a bike.

"What's this?" Soren raised his eyebrows.

"Go out and see for yourself" Dexter laughed frantically with Diego. Soren ran out and saw a modern black motorbike. He loved motorbikes as much as Nicolo. He was already living in an immature fantasy world so he couldn't comprehend anything that was happening.

"Yo, boy, you love it" Diego patted Soren's shoulder

"Thank you, Mr. Dexter," Soren gave him a hug and got on the bike.

"Now, you can go anywhere you want," said Dexter while he was rubbing the shiny surface of the bike. Soren never knew what Dexter really wanted. At the same time, Soren left to go to where Diego and Dexter had told him.

It took about two days for Aurora to recover from the day Soren left home that night. Sarah had no problem at Cinet's house but when she remembered the house she cried. At such times, Nicolo called her and strengthened her. My cancer had spread so much that I was in a lot of pain. That treatment is very painful. Luc reduced going to concerts a bit. Getting treatment secretly at home was a big challenge for both of us.

I stayed near the college in my car until Shawn arrived to meet Diana with him. I was saddened when a few strands of hair came out of hair came into my hand while I was running my fingers through my hair. Because I was someone who loved my hair amazingly. It's true that my youth was over by then but I was someone who loved to be beautiful. I heard that someone was knocking on the glass of the car. That was Shawn so I opened the car door for him.

"Let's go," said Shawn. As he sat in the back seat, I turned the windshield slightly so he could not see the tears that filled my eyes.

"Are you okay, Ame?" He asked me as I drove a somewhat distance without any conversation.

"Yeah," I said in a broken voice.

"Stop! Stop!" Soren shouted insanely. He made me nervous so I made a restless break. "Let's go soon" He ran after a girl who was farther away from us. I also ran after him. In the past, when I was young, at least Nicolo could not run as fast as I did. But by then, I was so weak so I felt very tired when I ran after him.