Chapter 3

"A girl came yesterday, right? Who is that?" asked Sarah while she was having her breakfast.

"Don't seek gossip" Soren threw a napkin at her.

"Mom, you trust him so much. It's not fair" Sarah raised her eyebrows.

"Babygirl, Soren told me about her. She is Diana" Aurora served me a pancake with maple syrup.

"Diana Venus. Are you happy now?" Soren pinched Sarah's hair.

"What? Venus" Nicolo came towards us.

"Ya," Soren nodded.

"Seriously" I was also shocked.

"Why? What's the problem?" Soren shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing. It's just an attractive name" Aurora tried to show that it was not that important. Nicolo let out a sigh and signaled to her that he wanted to talk with her. I also understood Nicolo's restlessness.

"I'm leaving. If Luc comes, tell him that I went earlier today" I said as I left the home.

"Okay, dear" Aurora also made me feel like she was my mom and I love it.

"Let's go," Soren said as he received a peck on his forehead from Aurora. Sarah also received that morning peck.

"Bye" Both of them hugged Nicolo and waved at their mom and dad.

"I want to talk with you" Nicolo grabbed Aurora's hand after Soren and Sarah left

"About what?" Aurora sat down next to her.

"You know what I want to talk with you" He looked into her eyes.

"Listen, it's just a name. You know that Venus died. And he has no way of having a daughter of Soren's age. And he hasn't sons, has he?" She tried to comfort him.

"He hasn't sons. But-" Nicolo clenched his jaw.

"There are so many people in the world called Venus. And this is Washington, not MA. So don't be upset. You got it, babe?" She made him look at her.

"I don't want to get back to the life I had 18 years ago. I can't let you suffer again. You've done enough for me. I don't want to see my children suffer because of me. I'm afraid to lose my little family. Will I ever have to be that evil gangster?" Nicolo let out a sigh as he played with Aurora's hair.

"You think so much. So, relax. And I still love that evil gangster. You know he is very handsome and hot. I'm going crazy with his style. He had an arrogant romance. OH God! I miss him. I love to see him again." Aurora let out a sigh and laughed.

"Do you want him so badly right now?" Nicolo let her sit on his lap.

"What? That sounds incorrect" Aurora raised her eyebrows.