Chapter 6

"This is what I wanted. I have been waiting for this all night" Soren said as he inhaled the powder through the rolled note into his nostrils. Diego smirked. Soren felt his muscles and mind relax.

"If you like, there's a party tomorrow and you can go with us," Zen said as he put cocaine into a wax bag.

"Yeah sure" Soren was intoxicated by then.

"Here, you can use this when you want to" Diego handed him a wax bag with drugs.

"But this isn't fair. This is illegal" Soren's eyes widened.

"But you want it" Diego put it into Soren's pocket. Behind the gym class was a place where all sorts of illegal things happen. Only bad boys and girls went there. Usually, a good boy would go there only to protect his girlfriend who was in trouble.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I was looking for you everywhere" Shawn came there in great confusion. Seeing him, Diego, and his crew hid their illegal stuff.

"Why do you always follow me? I don't like it. That's a trouble to me" Soren yelled at Shawn. Shawn's jaw dropped because he had never seen him behave like that.

"What's wrong with you?" Shawn ran after him. The nerves in Soren's arms and neck were tingling.

"Just leave me fucking alone man" Soren yelled again very harshly.

"Are you okay?" Shawn placed his arm on Soren's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm okay, don't fucking care about me. It's a mess. You aren't anything to me" Soren slapped his handoff.

"No, I'm your friend. I mean best friend" Shawn's eyes were turning red.

"But no more" Shawn's voice was harsh.

"I don't think you are in good mood but remember that I'll be there whenever you need," Shawn said calmly and went away.

"I'll never need you" Soren yelled and sat on a step beside him and covered his head with both hands. The two didn't talk to each other during the whole college. Shawn's heart was broken. Soren was not in a good mood at the time and his whole mind was controlled by drugs.

"Did you see Soren anywhere?" Diana asked Shawn.

"Maybe behind the gym class. Don't ask me about him. I think it will be good if you don't go to meet him. He isn't in a good mood at the moment" Shawn said angrily.

"But-" Diana tried to speak but Shawn had gone

"But-" Diana tried to speak but Shawn had gone. Diana needed to meet him because she wanted to give him the project report. She was scared but left to go to the back of the gym class. As she walked down the narrow, slightly dark corridor behind the gym class. She was eye-rapped by the guys who were smoking cigarettes. She felt her whole body tingle with those glances. What made her even more disgusting was the stray girls who were smoking and doing those other illegal things. She saw Soren who was sitting on the stairs with his head rested on his knees.