Chapter 20

...At Dexter's place...

"Let me go inside" Soren started attacking the security guard near the door of the house.

"Send him here" Diego yelled as he looked out of the upstairs window. At that command, the guard left Soren's path and took him to the room where Diego was. The guard who pushed Soren and Noah into the room left there at Diego's command.

"Oh! Soren! Why are you so angry? I am your best friend. When we become best friends, we have to share everything; I mean everything" Diego smirked.

"I do not need to look at your shitty face for another second. Tell me where she is" Soren was so angry that his fingertips trembled as if he was losing control.

"She is fine. Do you really want to see her?" Diego walked towards the bed. "Here" He removed the blanket on the bed. What Soren saw burned his whole soul. Even Noah could not believe what Diego had done.

"The wings of your angel are broken, aren't they?" Diego smirked like an animal. Soren did not say a single word. He stared at Diana. Her clothes were torn. She was unconscious. Her lips were cracked and her cheeks were bleeding and scratched. Diana had a red area on her wrists that looked like someone had held her tight to the bed. Soren had never felt such pain before. In fact, Diego had broken the wings of his angel. Soren wanted to take care of that little angel lovingly, but he failed.

"A filthy word to introduce you is too high" Soren spat at him grabbing him by his collar.

"Soren, I'll take care of him. You can escape with Diana somehow from here" Noah said, grabbing Diego by his collar. Diego did not have much energy at the time because he was intoxicated by something.

"Getting out of here is not a difficult task to do but an impossible task" Diego said sarcastically.

"Shut up!" Noah slapped him. "Go! Soren!"

"Diana! Diana!" Soren tried to wake her up by shaking her. "Please get up! We need to hurry" He whispered in her ear. She woke up a bit with his words. "Diana!" Soren gently stroked her hair with his fingertips.

"Soren!" Diana murmured.

"We need to get out of here fast so please get up" He put his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him, grabbing one of her hands.

"My whole body hurts unbearably" Diana sobbed.

"Everything's gonna be okay, Shawty. Let's get out of here" Soren placed a light kiss on Diana's temple. As he turned to the side of the door with her, a crowd of guards stood by the door, blocking the door.

"Do not touch either of them, otherwise your master will have to pay with his life" Noah held the knife to Diego's neck and drew the attention of the guards toward him. "Soren! Run!!!" Noah yelled. But he saw the guards still blocking the door.

"Do you want me to kill him? If you want to see him still alive, get out of that door quickly" Noah shouted at the guards as he dragged Diego out the room door and onto the balcony.

"Get out of there, Idiots unless he will kill me," Diego said breathing hard as Noah stuck the knife to his neck. At Diego's command, security guards prevented the door from being blocked.

"Go!!" Noah shouted.

"But-" Soren's eyes widened.

"Go man go" Noah howled again.

"Thank you, Noah" Soren cast a very grateful look at Noah.

"Take good care of my brother. Tell him his brother is a hero" Noah dragged Diego closer to the fence on the balcony, without loosening his grip. Soren fled and descended the stairs to the second floor where they found no bodyguards on the second floor as they were all waiting for Diego's protection on the third floor.