Chapter 14

January 18, 1981
CIA Lab Facility

"Bloody.." she held in her anger, snatching the knife out of her leg, tossing it across the floor.

Gaurds rushed to snatch Anthony away, his hands cuffed. "Are you alright agent?" One them asked Park.

"Fine, one of you go get me some bandages, the rest of you, I'll take it from here." She took the man's pistol by his side, hitting him against the head with the wooden grip.

"On it." One of the gaurds said, the others followed.

He felt a heavy boot on the back of his head. Thn there was black.

He could have kept on sleeping. Had Adler not awakened him. His head was limp and slumped back, a dangeling light above him, blinding him.

"Let's get started." Adler took a seat in front of Anthony. "Tell me what you know about this?" He held up the blue blood stained folder.

"Where am I? Is this CIA?" Anthony looked around the room. The walls a grey painted brick with tiled floors and of course the typical two way mirror on the wall. He knew he was being watched by someone.

"You'll be dead in a ditch somewhere if you don't answer my question." Adler said calmly, lighting a cigarette.

"I must say, you Americans have more hospitality towards your POWs than I thought. I appreciate the bandages and bed rest."

"Your one of Perseus' men. Why did I find you left to die a bloody mess and Kadivar away to escape?" He took a puff.

"Kadivar. Hm." He grinned. "Arash never liked me. The feeling was mutual."

"Why?"

Anthony shrugged. "Didn't you just see me nearly escape what is most likely one of the worlds most secure building?"

"Jelousy."

"You said it, not me." He smiled. "Speaking of which is he here too? I wouldn't mind dropping by to say say hello."

"He's dead."

"He was supposed to be my kill." Anthony dropped his smirk, a firm expression growing on his face.

"I'll let you get the next one." He opened the blue folder. "The mission breif, right here. It gives very little detail. So let's start from the top. Whats's your name?"

Silence. Anthony kept his eyes at his hands bound together in front of him.

Adler sighed, getting up from his seat. He walked beside Anthony, taking off the man's helmet and pulling off his balaclava. His flaming cigarette meeting the younger man's skin against his collar bone. Anthony didn't even budge.

Adler grabbed a wooden chair, slamming it agianst the younger man. Its legs made contact with his upper body, leaving a few splinters pentrating his clothes into his skin.

"What is your name!" He shouted, picking up one of the shattered legs and beating it against the younger man's chest.

"A good host is always supposed to introduce himself first!" Anthony shouted in pain, feeling the wood smack against his chest.

"This isn't a game boy!" He grabbed around Anthony's neck.

"Well for this not to be a game, your losing pretty badly." He chuckled. Adler poked the end of the wooden leg into his wounded area on his torso, causing Anthony to let out a few coughs.

After about two hours of beatings for the same question, still no revealing response. Adler hadn't made a single dent.

"Looks like he's going to be an extreme one." Park said, Adler opening the door as she watched everything that had happened.