Chapter 16

January 21, 1981
The Lab

"Not long after the incident, Anthony Petrov was declared deceased."Anthony watched as Adler sat and read from a newspaper. He held the mic close to his mouth speaking from behind the glass pane separating the office space from the lab area.

"Give one shock." He heard one the scientists say as the other gave another injection. He felt the third wrap a peice of cloth around his eyes, blinding him.

Pain shot all through his body. It went on for what felt like an eternity to him. Hours of excruciating pain.

Janurary 22, 1981

He hadnt realised he had lost consciousness until he had gained it back. He could feel his senses weakening. Feeling in his fingers were tingely.

He jumped when the cloth was snatched from his eyes.

"Are back to end my suffering?" He asked weakly, seeing Park return.

"I'm only here to prolong it." She peirced his arm with a needle.

His already drugged body gave in easily to new chemicals coming in, allowing his mind to be easily persuaded.

"Adler, begin with the script." She said, standing next to the control box in charge of the electricity entering his body. He was forced to stare at the TV footage playing.

"January 26, 1968. The first time Perseus pinged our radar. Don't you remember, you were there. You were the one who really saved our necks in 'nam." Adler stared at him through the glass as he sat in his office chair, papers surrounding him.

"I don't know what the hell your talking about old man!" Anthony growled, trying to break free of his restraints. His resiliance still lived as he was hit with high amounts of voltage.

"Think kid, its in there somewhere. I promise. Think back. Camp Haskins. We had a job to do." Anthony looked over in the corner of his vision to see one of the scientists ringing a small hand held bell.

"Me and Sims...."

"Perseus...."

"The nuke....."

"VC and Spetsnaz"

"Our heleicopter was shot down..." Adler read from his script.

"No! No! Who are you!" Anthony screamed, losing sense of his surroundings and slowly, himself. "I don't know you! I-" he groaned in pain from the high voltage shocking him.

"Dammit." Adler sighed through the mic. "Lets try something else." He rummaged through some papers. "Hey, we have a job to do." He stood. The bell rang again. "Your name is Daniel Folten former KGB agent. You were born in Germany, 1949. Your father served as a commander in the war."

"My name...." Anthony mumbled.

"Yes, your name. Daniel. Folten." Adler repeated for him.

"Anthony Petrov." Their subject responded through gritted teeth. This time instead of uping the voltage, he was met with a crowbar to his ribs and another dosage of overwhelming drugging.