𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Boredom

Boredom.

That's all I felt as I looked around the crowded rooms. Violeta was on the dance floor with Marcella, Stefano was nowhere to be found, and Maverick hadn't arrived yet.

I sat back in my chair, a beer in my hand as I observed everyone. Girls getting drunk off their asses, guys cheating on said girls, friends making out, friends fighting.

Make-ups, break-ups, hook-ups.

A lot of regrets are being made tonight.

My phone screen lit up with a message from Stefano.

𝐒: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐞𝐱. 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

I let out an annoyed grunt as I forced myself out of my seat and pushed through the crowd of sweaty and drunk teens. I finished off my drink and threw it into the trash can before leaving the kitchen and making my way towards the service stairs.

One of us deserved to get laid tonight. If it wasn't me then I wouldn't let the likes of a drunk Harrison get in the way of Stefano having his way.

Plus I fucking hated Harrison.

Ever since he bullied me in elementary over my hearing aids he had been on my hit list. A pencil to the hand wasn't enough for him, over the years he'd get a little too bold and I'd let him have his fun.

Every little poke, joke, push, shove— it all added up to a lot of built-up animosities.

He would get what was coming to him eventually.

As of right now, I would just wait for the right moment.

Opening the door to the second floor, I walked into the hallway to see a fuming Harrison banging on Stefano's door.

"Monet you're a fucking slut!" He slurred as he made to bang on the door again.

I didn't bother to hide the amusement on my face as I approached the drunk fuck.

"I bet that's the reason why she left your sorry ass in the first place." I chimed as he looked at me in disgust.

"You don't know shit," he spat as he moved away from the door, turning towards me.

I shook my head letting out an amused chuckle as I stepped towards him. "I know that my cousin is fucking your ex and you're throwing an embarrassing excuse of a tantrum over it. You're going out sad Harrison."

Harrison's face grew red as he looked towards the door, he was a bit taller than me but nothing that I couldn't handle.

"You De'Luca offsprings are the scum of the fucking earth," he spat angrily as a moan was heard coming from Stefano's bedroom. A proud grin spread on my lips as I watched Harrison's nostrils flare in anger.