𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔.

Marcella

Marcella

" Marcella!" I shot up from my bed, my laptop jostling in my lap at the sound of my father's voice.

" What's wrong?" Portia asked from the group facetime call that I was on with her and Astrid.

Our trio was becoming less sexual and more friendly lately.

I guess I wasn't the only one feeling like we were using each other for sexual escapades. I enjoyed their company as friends... and of course we have the occasional sexual rendezvous.

The more we participated in those, the more I saw the emotion between Portia and Astrid. It was hard to miss when we were in the heat of the moment...

I wanted that.

But I wanted that with someone that I could call my own. I'd like to think that I had possessive tendencies from an early age. I didn't like to share with anyone unless it was Violeta...

and even then it took a while for me to share with her.

I'm not capable of sharing the person that I'm in a relationship with. I would want all of their love and affection on me, no one else.

Just me.

For now, I was single and exploring myself and what I wanted.

While I enjoyed what I had with Portia and Astrid as far as exploring my sexuality with women, I had yet to experience much with a man.

I wanted to see what they could bring to the table for me.

So far mystery guy was a top contender.

" My dad's calling me. I gotta go. Talk to you guys later," I closed the laptop before they could get another word in.

Slipping into my uggs, I ran down the stairs quickly at the urgency in my father's tone.

However, when I reached the bottom of the staircase I did not expect to see the entire Santiago family bloody and laid out on the foyer floor.

Some had minor injuries and some didn't look too good at the moment.

My uncle Sebastian was ripping open the shirt of the youngest— Elijah.

" Go help your uncle," my father says as he surrounds a Santiago with minor injuries.

I was moving quickly across the floor, dropping to my knees as I tied my hair up out of my face.

" Keep pressure on the wound. I'll be back with my medical bag," he says, placing my hands over the wound with a towel.

" Talk to him. Make sure he doesn't pass out on you."

"No se preocupe, doctor, solo un idiota se desmayaría con una belleza como ella," Elijah found the strength to speak.

— Don't worry doc, only an idiot would pass out on a beauty like her.