𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕

Maverick

Maverick

Her lips were the sweetest thing on the planet.

I dug my hand, threw her hair, gripping the back of her to deepen the kiss. She rolls over to straddle me, placing my back against the headboard with her palms holding my shoulders. My hand drifted under her shirt, feeling the smooth skin of her tummy beneath my fingertips.

" I j-just feel," Violeta snatches her lips away from mine as I trail my kisses down her neck and grips her waist tightly, grinding her back and forth over my dick.

" F-for Noelle," she stuttered as I licked her up the column of her neck.

" Mhmm," I hummed, wanting to get her out of her clothes.

Don't get me wrong, I felt horrible for Noelle. To find out that her father was lying to her for her entire life, was not an easy pill to swallow. And now that I think about it, everything made sense. It all added up.

One thing that was for sure, he wouldn't be able to lie and manipulate her into believing otherwise. Noelle wasn't stupid and he had given her every reason not to believe anything he says anymore.

" Me too," I snatch up her lips, kissing her softly as she adjusts herself on top of me. Her hands hold my neck, her thumbs rubbing my pressure points as she shoves her tongue down my throat.

God, she was so skillful with her damn tongue.

I released her hair and grabbed the bottom of her top. "Lift up your arms," I instruct, tugging the fabric of the top over her head and finding her nipples free and ready to be sucked on. I lick my lips, smiling as I stare at her through my lashes.

" Your turn," she smiles, that wild gleam in her eyes as she tugged on my hoodie and yanked it over my head. My stomach was set ablaze as she trailed her hands down my tattooed torso, tracing tattoos that she'd spent hours tracing before.

Violeta leaned forward and ran her tongue over my skin. She kissed and she licked. She pecked and she bit. She knew all of the right ways to tease and get me ready.

" You looked so hot at school today," she came up, her hands gripping the back of my neck as I lifted her skirt over her ass. 

The minute I saw her in this, I wanted her on all fours, wearing only the damn skirt.

" All I could think about was gouging that dumb bitch Caroline's eyes out for staring at you for too long. Doesn't she know that you are mine?" Her fingers pulled at my roots, making me groan as her grip set fire to my scalp.

" I'm all yours," I smile, pulling her down for another kiss.

" I'm all yours, dragonfly." I would always be hers.

She knew that. Which was one of the reasons why she was never insecure when it came to us. I never gave her a reason to be because I only had eyes for her and all of her chaotic tendencies.