𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.

''Oh my fucking god!'' I groaned, laying my hand on the horn yet again

The front door opened revealing Violeta and Marcella running out half-dressed. Violeta was barefoot while Marcella's hair was still in rollers. These girls had terrible time management skills when they were together.

''Hey, Marky.'' Violeta leaned over the console, kissing my cheek before pulling on her brown converse.

''Good morning Marky,'' Marcella gritted out, a bobby pin in between her teeth as she fluffed out her curls.

''You're late.'' Is all I said as I pressed the gas, high-tailing it out of my uncle's driveway and punching it to school.

''We overslept.'' They whined at the same time. I rolled my eyes, knowing that that was complete and utter bullshit. They most likely spent an hour picking out their outfits before getting completely ready.

''What are you two going to do when I'm gone?'' They only had a year left before joining me and Stef at college. I could only imagine the number of tardy slips they would receive during that period.

Thankfully they would be taking their driver's test soon, so I would be off of the hook of being their chauffeur. We all lived in the same vicinity of each other , I usually picked up Marcella and Violeta since we lived closer to each other.

Marcella shrieked in the backseat, causing me to look in the rearview mirror. I was met with her staring daggers at me as I noticed the line of red lipstick on her cheek. I offered her a small apologetic smile before returning my eyes to the road.

''Ease up a little, geez.''

''Sorry.'' I chuckled under my breath.

Thanks to my semi-reckless driving, we were pulling into the school parking lot in no time. I parked my Ferrari Purosangue in a spot that was close to the entrance of the school. A few parks over I spotted Stefano whipping his corvette into an empty spot.

As we started walking towards the entrance I heard the faint sound of him and Maverick getting out. I adjusted the hearing aids in my ear, making sure that they were secure as the boys caught up.

"We are so fucking late," Violeta panted as we ran through the doors of the school.

"Fuck!'' Marcella cursed." I have to go to my locker."

"See you in second period." Stefano pointed towards me before he and Maverick ran towards the stairs at the end of the hall.

Violeta and Marcella blew me air kisses before running down the opposite hall. I had a T.A. period in the office for my first class of the day. It was more of a free period, I either ran office summons or finished up some homework.

''Shit.'' I looked down at the time and noticed that I had less than two minutes to get to class.

I ran down the hallway in such a rush to get to the office that I didn't notice the girl in front of me.