𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐.

Stefano De'luca

Stefano De'luca

" Do you even know what you are doing?" Maverick laughs as I hold up two shirt options in front of the camera.

Instead of helping me get ready, we both somehow got distracted in watching Marc try and make strawberry muffins for Noelle.

Marc holds the measuring cup close to his eyesight as he tries to precisely measure the flour. " I'm following the recipe step by step. If these turn out to be shit me and the baker are going to have some issues."

I snorted, " If they turn out to be shit it's because you fucked up somewhere along the way."

Marc ignores me as he pours the flour into a mixing bowl. Instead of verbally replying, he dusted his hands on his apron before insulting me in sign language.

" If your date turns out to be shit it's because Monet will realize that you're a better fuck than boyfriend,"he signed.

I gasped," I'm telling Noelle."

Marc grinned as he mixed together the dry ingredients."Tell her. All will be forgiven when I present her these magically fuckin' delicious muffins. Wear the white turtleneck with the black."

I jerked in surprise that he was even paying attention to the shirt options. His eyes were so focused on the baking process that I didn't suspect him of paying attention to us at all.

" You're going on a date. Not a funeral."

I might as well have been. This could be my last night as a single man. I could picture the headstone at the graveyard for fallen pimps.

Here lies Stefano's pimpin' ways, it would read.

He has now joined his cousin Marc in simp nation where they reside as President and Vice President, leaving their playboy ways behind for good.

From Pimpin' to Simpin'.

Yeah that sounds about right.

" I feel like a proud father," Maverick sniffles, dabbing at his eye with his hoodie sleeve.

" From boys to men."

Marc and I looked up from what we were doing, both with raised brows as we stared down Mavericks box on the screen.

" This coming from the idiot who still hasn't made it official with our cousin."

Maverick grins like he knows something that we don't know. " Just loud and wrong. I don't know if y'all are stuck in la la land and what not but your cousin and I are official."

My eyes bulged out of their sockets at this newfound information that I am clearly one of the last to find out.

"Since fuckin' when?"

The mixer on Marc's end comes to a sudden stop as I throw the turtleneck over my head, tucking it into my slacks as Maverick chews on his hoodie string.