𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.

Violeta De'Luca

Violeta De'Luca

Fridays.

I fucking loved Fridays.

Fridays led to weekends, and weekends led to relaxation and the occasional party.

And this weekend just so happened to be Marc's eighteenth birthday party. It was sure to be one of the biggest parties of the semester.

Everybody might not have liked us at our school due to their own insecurities and jealousy, but they would make sure they'd be at one of our parties. And if they weren't there then they weren't missed.

I sat on Maverick's bed, my legs raised and crossed as I watched Stefano's replies to the group chat about some last minute changes for tomorrow's party while Maverick was in the shower. Maverick had soccer practice after school today so while I sat on his bed, he was busy washing off the stench of sweat and turf.

He tried coaxing me into a bath with him, giving my ass a harsh squeeze as he ran his hands teasingly up the back of my thighs, but sadly I had already showered after hot yoga with Marcella, my aunts, and our moms. He pouted all the way to the bathroom once he stripped out of his soccer uniform.

I ogled him as he walked towards his bathroom in all his muscular glory— he was so hot and I was so lucky.

"What are we watching?"

Maverick walks out of his bathroom. Water beads dripping down his body as he uses a smaller towel to dry his hair off. My eyes drifted down his body, scanning over the white towel wrapped around his tattooed waist.

"Harry Potter." I turned my attention away from the screen as he walked over to me. I use my arms to push up from my stomach and stand on my knees.

"Again?" He questions with an arch of his brow as he towers over me by a few mere inches.

"Yes," I lift my arms, waiting for him to lift me up. " It's back on hbomax so we have to watch it." He doesn't hesitate to wrap one arm around my waist as I jump onto his body.

I wrap my legs around his lean waist and my arms around his neck. "And you are going to love every moment of it because you get to spend time with me," I whisper, my breath fluttering against his lips.

Maverick lets out an annoyed grunt as he wraps his other arm around my waist." Well how could I ever turn that down?" He smirks as his eyes flicker to my lips.

"You would be a fool to turn me down."

"I would," we both inch closer until our lips connect. The kiss is soft and sweet as he turns around and slowly sits on his bed. My hands grip his hair as he rests his hands softly on my hips. Our tongues lick and caress each other's as the kiss deepens.

His hand slips to the nape of my neck, squeezing it as I adjust myself on his lap. He releases a deep groan as my fingers grasp onto his roots, the sound making my clit throb against his dick that seemed to harden by the second.