𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏.

Marc Anthonie De'luca

" Are you getting ready for your date?" Calliope comes into my room, her stuffed pig in her hands.

I look up from leaving my shoes to see her climb on top of my bed, sitting on the edge of it. "Yeah." I stand up, dusting off my jeans. " How do I look?"

Calliope scrunches up her nose as she tilts her head to the side, analyzing my outfit. " I think it looks good. Clearly you've put in extra effort today."

I squint my eyes at the little shit.

" I can't tell if that was a compliment or shade, piggy." I took the stuffed pig out of her hand, using it to bop her upside the head as she shot daggers at me. She hated the nickname that our father deemed good enough for his daughter.

She hates it just like mom.

'' Oink. Oink. Oink.'' I taunt with every hit I distribute with the stuffed animal.

" Stop teasing your sister." Speak of the devil.

Spinning around on my heels, I gave her an innocent smile." She started it." I pointed towards Callie as Rhea rolled her eyes and took the spot next to Callie on my bed.

Seeing them together also gave me the chills.

Callie was the spitting image of our mom. A carbon fucking copy, even down to her mannerisms. She had piercing silver eyes, faint freckles dusting on her cheeks and full lips. From dad she got the tan complexion and scary demeanor.

She was very observant with a chilling stare. Sometimes she would just stare and stare and stare. During those times I wondered what twisted thoughts were running through her mind.

" When can we meet her?" Callie asked as Rhea combed out a few wavy tangles with her fingers.

" I want to meet her."

Callie was adamant on meeting Noelle ever since she overheard our conversation in Mexico. Rhea was just as adamant since finding out about the phone call and Noelle in general.

I twisted my mouth as I pulled on my jacket. Noelle and I hadn't really talked about meeting the family because it was entirely too early for it.

We were going on our first date after all.

" Soon. I just want to get to know her a bit better and then you can meet her little piggy." I pinched Callie's cheek as Rhea smiled softly at our interactions.

Rhea was an amazing mom. Ever since I met her she had already had such an immense amount of love for me. And it helped that she made sure that I was included in everything.

I would never forget her reaction to the first time I had called her mom. The way her face melted and the pureness of her love for me showed through her eyes was embedded in my brain for life.