𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏.

Marc

Marc

" Um. Are we seeing what I'm seeing or are we just going to ignore Marcella practically devouring Portia and Astrid's face in front of us?" Stefano asked, shifting all of our attention to the three girls who were now being approached by Freddy.

" There's no way," Derrick chuckled as we watched the interaction closely. " There's no fucking way."

We all watch as the four of them run off towards the stairs leading to the second level of the warehouse. Turning around, I shrugged and took a sip from my beer.

That's none of my business.

" Freddy is such a sweetheart. I'm glad that he's finally getting some attention," Karter leaned into Derrick's embrace as I looked down at Noelle, finding her frowning.

Leaning my chin on her shoulder, I kissed it three times. "What's wrong Noa?" I pressed another kiss to her cheek as she swirls her alcohol around in the cup.

" This alcohol tastes like poison. I don't think that drinking hard liquor is for me," she cringed, setting the tequila onto the bar countertop.

Noelle had never had a proper high school party experience in France. When she came to America, that's when she was introduced to alcohol. However, at the few parties that she attended, I noticed that Portia and Astrid tended to give her more cocktail-like drinks compared to the hard stuff.

" That's fine. I'll see if I can get you something different. Are you feeling buzzed?" I asked, caressing the sliver of her exposed belly.

Noelle nods. " My brain feels a little hazy."

Tequila had a way of sneaking up on you, and by their entrance earlier, I was sure that they had pre-gamed on something in the car.

" Stay right here," I whispered into her ear. " I'll be right back."

Violeta took my spot next to Noelle, wrapping her arms around her waist." You having fun Elle baby?"

I didn't hear Noelle's response as I pushed through the crowd and walked outside, finding Nicky Anderson, the school's pothead and dealer.

" De' Luca, what do I owe the pleasure?" He smiled, removing the joint from behind his ear and placing it in between his lips.

" What pre-rolls do you have on you?" Nicky Anderson smiles and pulls out three different sticks with different colored bags to signify the different bud in them.

" Indica." He held up the purple zip bag.

" Sativa." He holds up the green zip bag.

" Hybrid." He holds up the clear zip bag. " Pick your posion."

" Give me two of the sativa." I pulled out a hundred.

" You don't have any smaller bills?" Nicky asked, taking the crisp bill from my hand.