Chapter 11

taehyun pov

I woke up, extremely sore. Sleeping on the ground does that to you I guess. I sat up and stretched my sore limbs and looked at the others. All of them were still sleeping and thankfully all of them were still there.

"Beomgyu," I shook him a bit, "Beomgyu..."

"5 more minutes," He groaned. His deep morning voice was kinda hot, wait what? I rolled my eyes, he had really changed since I first met him. He barely said a word to anyone and now we spent most of the night talking, and jeez that guy can talk. I moved on to waking the others, I really wanted to get through the next test and get out of here. This desert was honestly so creepy. There wasn't a single living thing out here except for us.

"Yeonjun, Soobin," I said as I shook them awake. They were cuddled together, cute. We had gotten pretty close in the past few days. I guess some of us closer than others.

"Goooodmorning!" Kai said as he sat up. "God, my back hurts," he groaned.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"Is it already morning?" Yeonjun asked groggily.

"Yup. Time to find the next door." I said, dragging him up.

"Next time we are trying to sleep, can you and Beomgyu keep it down a little?" Soobin said.

"It's not my fault Beomgyu's loud. I was talking quietly."

"Excuse me? That is not true. You sounded like a hyena when you laughed." Beomgyu said, suddenly wide awake.

I scoffed. "Whatever, we should just get going." I said, starting to walk away confidently.

"Wrong way," Yeonjun said. I heard them laughing behind me.

"Right. I knew that."

"C'mon, I'll lead the way." Kai said excitedly. We each took a pill and started following Kai. We stuck close together hoping that know one would disappear like yesterday.

I felt Beomgyu grab lightly onto my shirt. He was probably still scared about yesterday.

"Don't worry," I grabbed his hand. "I won't let you out of my sight."

"Yeah, none of us will," Soobin said. Everyone sort of just linked arms as we headed towards the door that Kai found. Honestly after almost losing Beomgyu, there was no way I was letting him out of my sight until we got out of here. It wasn't just that I wanted him around for friendship, his powers were incredibly useful. He could help with the later tests.

We trudged through the desert for what felt like hours, which it probably was.

"I'm bored." Kai whined.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one." I said.

We all nodded.

"Anyone know any games?" Beomgyu asked.

"I used to play one with my friends in school, when we would go on long air train rides." Yeonjun said, "It's a good time killer."

"I'm down, as long as it's something." Soobin said.

"How do you play?" Kai asked.

"Basically we go in order and say something that starts with the next letter of the alphabet, someone adding a new word each time. The hard part is you have to repeat what everyone else said first. So if I was 'a', I could say apple, and then the next person would say 'b' but they would have to say apple and then their word." Yeonjun explained.

"Okay, I get it. Who wants to start?" Beomgyu said.

"Oo Ooo Me!" Kai exclaimed. We played about four rounds of that game before we got even more bored.

"Are we getting closer?" Yeonjun groaned, "I don't remember it being this far yesterday."

"We're almost there." Kai said. I looked over the horizon and sure enough I could make out a large rock wall in the distance.

"I think I see it!" I said happily.

"Yay!" Beomgyu giggled. "Finally!" he exclaimed loudly.

"Beomgyu you're so loud!" Kai laughed.

"It's true, honestly it's so unexpected." Soobin said. Yeonjun laughed out loud as well.

"I actually thought you were so creepy when I first saw you." Yeonjun said, trying to suppress his laughter.

"Heeey, I was just freaked out. I had seen all of you in my visions. And I couldn't tell you anything, that's why I was so quiet." he pouted.

I gave him a look before we all burst out laughing again. Our laughter soon died as a large shadow loomed over us.

"Damn."