Chapter 18

beomgyu

I looked inside. It was pitch black.

"Woah!!" We grabbed Soobin as he tried to step through. There was no floor. "Oh my god!'' He gripped tightly onto us as we pulled him back through the threshold.

''Shit, what now?'' Taehyun asked. That was a good question. I hadn't had any visions of falling through a door, although one of my visions was us in a dark space. Could this be it? Do we just fall through and hope for the best?

"Beomgyu have you had any visions?'' Yeonjun asked.

''Not of this specifically, but I think we should just jump." I said. They looked at me like I was crazy. "Look, I've only had 3 other visions and one of them was a dark place like this with a giant door. I think it could be this. The other one happened yesterday and the other doesn't seem like it fits this." I explained.

"What vision happened yesterday?'' Kai asked. Oops, I didn't want to tell them about my vision of kissing Taehyun. I want to keep that special for myself. Taehyun looked over at me with a knowing look.

''It doesn't matter,'' I said, trying to get away from the topic.

"I think he's right, we should just jump." Taehyun said.

''Alright, the worst that could happen is we die-'' Yeonjun said hesitantly.

''Exactly! I don't really want to die yet,'' Soobin argued.

''How are we supposed to get out of here then?!" Yeonjun yelled. ''Look, I just want to get out of here!'' He practically cried. Soobin sighed.

''I know, I know I'm sorry, let's do it.''

''Okay... ready?'' Taehyun asked. We all locked hands and counted to three.

''One, Two, Three, JUMP!"

And soon we were free falling into the abyss. I couldn't see anything, all I could feel was Yeonjun and Taehyun's hands, the only thing keeping me stable. I heard Soobin scream as we rapidly headed towards a light. I shut my eyes and braced myself to hit the ground but I never felt anything. I opened my eyes. I was still holding hands with Yeonjun and Taehyun. Everyone was here. We were sitting in the dark, the only light coming from behind the biggest door I've ever seen in my life. Kai started to stand up and pulled us up. I released my tight grip from their hands and walked over to the door. It was like we were frozen. Could this finally be the end?

''Only one way to find out.'' Taehyun said to me. Wait, how did he know what I was thinking? I must've accidentally said it out loud.

We all smiled at each other thinking the same thing. Is it finally over? We stepped through the door, into what we hoped was the normal world again.